Show your animal

Too many cats for my likes!

4 Likes

Fixed :tools: :thumbsup:

2 Likes

how nice, you are offering them dinner!! :smiley: :joy:

Hey! Festus! What he say??

5 Likes

Hehe we could have a cat play date lo and monsun is not happy with her Halloween shirt lol and skittles is weaRing one of her bandanas :slight_smile:

Heard of cats?? :cat2: :cat2::cat2::cat2:

1 Like

A heard of cats or 2 cats or more I’m pretty sure is a clowder (don’t hold me to that) lol

1 Like

You could call it that. Hehehehe

Chat room (let's chat!) 💬

99%

1 Like

Definition of clowder

plural -s
: a group of cats

you are correct. i don’t think theres such thing as too many cats, they don’t stink if you are diligent with the litter

2 Likes

Did you know they prefer less litter in the box? They like to feel the box and that’s how they sense it’s covered. Odd to know but you’re right never too many !

2 Likes

A very cold Junco

2 Likes

Zoco
My Rotti X Mali, the one of my dogs who gives ya his “Wellcome!” in my “The Dogs House” thread, has died, with 14 years old
 (Pictures from last year). Right now I have buried him between a olive n a Mediterránean pine, one of his favourites places to rest

11 Likes

Such a beautiful dog, condolences my friend. It is always rough when loved ones go.

3 Likes

Zoco
Hasta siempre, mi amigo, mi hermano

8 Likes

Tu amigo es mi amigo! (pardon my Spanish)

99%

Very sorry for your loss MIG! He looks like a very happy dog that had a great life, I’m sure you’re going to miss him.

3 Likes

my girls really wanted to meet my relatives’ Maine coon cat at Christmas but she wasn’t allowed to come out and play!

7 Likes

Aah, what is the worst that could happen. Ha! Ha! :grin:

3 Likes

“Tengo un trato para ti:
Te daré comida y techo,
si me enseñas a vivir
como vive un perro viejo
”

3 Likes

I have a deal for you:
I will give you food and shelter,
if you teach me to live