Show your animal

So here’s a bit of snow…

1 Like

Looking chilly over there. :snowman:
I hope your raccoon visitors are warm and fat, my friend.

2 Likes

colleague, everyone will be filled.

2 Likes

Local Sculptor

Welded Steel (plus)

7 Likes

Had to take care of an unwanted guest last week.

3 Likes

Turkey Trot

9 Likes

rat in the kitchen? you need dog patrol

2 Likes

4 Likes

This shows that there is a lot of hope, compassion and love we have for less fortunate in the world. It is amazing to me the way my animals have helped me to deal with my health problems, depression and extreme pain. By caring for and loving them, I’m actually helping myself and able to better help others.

4 Likes

These are my two current heathens, they are silly, funny and ornery. I love them and enjoy their company tremendously.

12 Likes

Nice buddies you got there.

Lookin’ like a couple of black bears.

Funny you mention that, they were spotted in the foothills of the mountains by a passing car, they called in two wandering cubs on the side of the road with no mother in sight. Humane Shelter, turned the pups and a tan pup over to an Adoption Shelter and the rest as they say is History. I was able to get the male and female black pups, but the tan pup was already adopted out. I was not aware of this but statistics show that 80%-92% of Black colored dogs are put to death each year because no one wants to adopt them, so keep them in mind the next time you are looking for a forever dog. Bottom pic is from 8 years ago, Top pic is from this past October. They are cute as all can be, in my opinion.

5 Likes

Another example of how inhumane humans are.

99%

1 Like

are they labs? Labs mixed with something else? great dogs. :+1:

12 Likes

What a great shot!

Wow dad!

99%

1 Like

11 Likes

Something from the summer days

They are 100% TERD, I Do Know That For Sure!
Seriously, either Labs mixed with Collie (vet’s original thought), or they are Flat-Coated Retrievers (my original thought). Who knows? Could be both, you know dogs!

2 Likes

Andrew my pet and mi friends sloth

14 Likes