Show your animal

Coco Nono

24 Likes

The look on the dogs face is priceless :rofl:

6 Likes

ya she isn’t very happy with me putting antlers on her head and waving the camera around LOL poor girl. She’s a good sport though hehe

7 Likes

Yep, family puts up with our hijinks!

Happy New Year to your entire family, brother!

4 Likes

thankyou and Happy new year to you and yours as well :wink:

1 Like

Ah yes, I know that look!! It is the “you are very lucky I love you” look, my favorite :green_heart:

Here’s Rosie, I love blowing through my likes in these threads

23 Likes

Zzzzzzzz

25 Likes

I don’t blame you I’d be pissed too if I had to wear that stupid ass hat

4 Likes

22 Likes

25 Likes

Gorgeous puppers and cats! @syzygy Mrs Herb and I love german shepherds, yours are beautiful :heart_eyes: We would love to get one when we’re ready, on a quarter acre 3 kids under 12, 2 cats and 6 chickens, so not sure. My guilty pleasure would be a female rottie tho @SHSC-1 and Mrs Herb is open to it. I know they both need a lot of early training and consistency. We’re a fairly active family just not sure if enough for a gsd!

4 Likes

Wow, so great to see lill pothead growing up into quite the Rocco! :wink:
Thanks for the update :+1:
Rain had fun opening her gifts at Xmas but hated the fireworks on New Years eve :confused:

Wild how they know where the safest place is.

27 Likes

That’s okay, Rain. I hate em too.
Great looking pup, @LzBoy !
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

3 Likes

19 Likes

22 Likes

29 Likes

Your Yorkies smile makes me lol everytime. Got my vote in the POTY :+1:

8 Likes

Sadly it didn’t get nominated 🥲 but she still makes me smile too :trophy: Thank You!! Your dogs eyes are mesmerizing too :star_struck: , beautiful animal.

4 Likes

Thanks, appreciate it! A good first sign is that you are being responsible going into it and acknowledge the energy requirements. I can say my puppy is a high energy “working line” GSD but she is really easy to keep up with compared to how my DS was even at 2.5YO. A dutch or malinois in my eyes is a much more serious commitment that most people probably would struggle to make work. Tons of families have no problems raising great GSDs though. I think they are in the top 3 or 5 for most popular breed and make great family dogs.

I had a friend who raised Rottweilers but I don’t know too much about the breed requirements. Do they really require less mental and physical stimulation than a shepherd? I’d assume they would be about the same. Another great breed when given proper mental / physical stimulation and adequate training.

3 Likes

From what I’ve seen and read about the same mental stimulation, maybe somewhat less physical exercise than a gsd. I actually just left from a house with a service kelpie what a sweetie all she wanted to do was play with me lol

2 Likes