Show your animal

She is actually 8 months

1 Like

It doesn’t matter if she stays smaller ! In any case she looks like a happy dog !!! You will have a lot of fun together !!!

How time flies … Already 8 months old. I remember the first pictures you posted - amazing :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ll be happy with anything as long as she’s healthy. And happy. I remember getting her for Christmas. Such a great dog I agree. Plain amazing.

2 Likes

that is how it should be ! :heart: :heart: :heart:

3 Likes

Rip King. Yiu had a long life and were a docile and very chill scorpion. I’ll miss ya dude. Got this guy and a tarantula to get me over my fear of large bugs. It worked, this guy taught me lots.

20 Likes

Genki was doubly fortified today. He often is. His two forts are there behind him.

16 Likes

I got quite a bit of animals lol.

In order it’s Tai Lung, Stimpy, Ren, Gato, and Angie

19 Likes

We lost our boy Czar late last year to liver cancer at just under 9 years old :frowning:

R.I.P. my friend, you are greatly missed.

Our newest family member Quest was lucky enough to meet Czar back in September at 4 months old.

Still trying to used to that tail ;-)~

33 Likes

Inside looking out.

24 Likes

Our Quest at nine months.

She weighed in at 80 pounds at her 10 month vet checkup.

Quest (10 months) cuddling with her favorite stuffy, a cat named “Silvester”. Sadly he has been missing his head since before Christmas ;-)~

25 Likes

20 Likes

Spring is finally here

29 Likes

Damn that’s gorgeous county. Dogs not shabby either

3 Likes

Just picked Prince up today, Pure bred Blue Merle Rough Collie born 1/31/24! Already making friends with Benji our 13yo Sable Sheltie. :blush:

28 Likes

bold move right there.

3 Likes

Our pup Roxy.

27 Likes

Protecting the plants and worms feeding them from evil birds

32 Likes

Sundown coat … :sun_behind_small_cloud:

29 Likes

20 Likes

Hard outta likes.

Oh boy, what a beautiful picture of a beautiful dog! :+1: