Show your animal

Feel-good video. Spanish police dog giving CPR

1 Like

…but “Poncho” is trained to let ya die if he smells in ya like a Ultra-Right NorthAmerican smell, je, je…

As I said before inna my post, he is trained to show how to do it, n to ask people to repeat his maniobre when somebody falls n looks to need a CPR, not in fact trained to give a real CPR, as is evident…

1 Like

Even your police dogs are hardcore Marxists? They train the dogs just like the civilians, I guess :wink:

incluso tus perros policía son marxistas hardcore. Entrenan a los perros como los civiles, supongo :wink:

3 Likes

…trained with the last ultra secret CCCP top tecnology…

(Mine pics)

…Our next project: to teach to Canadian’s cod how to arrives swimmin by itself to Bilbao…

7 Likes

Nido de golondrinas en mi casa:

Nest of swallows in my house

8 Likes

Feed those poor things! Ha! Ha!

4 Likes

you are incredibly generous, sir. :wink:

…some folks here were reaching for the rifle just now… :rolling_eyes:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

LOL :joy: :laughing: …is that what controls your grow lights? :bulb: :pager:

4 Likes

They are the same couple of parents every year, usin’ the same “nido” every year: they came probably from Senegal or Gambia, crossin’ the Sahel, the Sahara desert n the Mediterranean Sea to arrive here again…

3 Likes

They are very cute! Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Seagull

I think the red spot under the beak is where the babies poke the mother for food.

1 Like

NorthAmerican seagulls (“gaviotas”) are as “fresh” (“descaradas”) as Mediterranean ones??

2 Likes

Stomach is full of acid that will burn you if you touch it.

oh yes, they will attack you and take the food right out of your hands if possible! If you lay your stuff on the beach and walk away they will ransack your bags.

2 Likes

13 Likes

My Boo.

What started out as…

Turned into this…

15 Likes

10 Likes

5 Likes

my bearded dragon

9 Likes

.ehh… alpine, if you also like throwing money in the street, let me know, k? :wink: lol

1 Like