Show your JOTI Buds

Wow I’m getting more stoked about having some Great genetics to run and trust me I know that I’m gonna be hanging around in here for awhile and is there by any chance that u all do a group buy to get better deals I’d REALLY be interested in grabbing at least a few and I am curious about and I am curious if anyone grows in soil and wondering??? Thanks for the grow and smoke reports on those @Leaf blue God i had it down but decided to get some blue dream from demonic and black river og from Baked beanz but I’m excited about the purple kush especially for my Dad! Any good info for starting them out is welcomed really gonna be running in my first tent 3x3x6 ac infinity cloudlab 733 so I’m really glad to finally have some room for at least 3 …hopefully LoL Thanks for the inviting welcome like I have always received from the OG community The Doc and I’m def

4 Likes

romulan blue city diesel… absolutely reeks exactly like cross . Blueberry romulan . Easy to grow and buds are chunking up week 8 !

2 Blackberry breath i seeded a branch or 2 with a nice looking male bbb. Huge beans!!! Hmu if any Canucks want to swap f2’s

Not really a strong smell off the bbb . Hoping its decent enough to smoke. 1 more week

14 Likes

Gods gorilla glue ;
Week 7

24 Likes

Day 45ish of cure…
Gods bubba

25 Likes

Joti Chemo :fire::ok_hand:
Harvested around new year 2022 I think.

31 Likes

Black Candyland- creamy blackberry keeper

24 Likes

Nice plants! :star_struck:
Fuk around and get your pictures stolen :rofl:

1 Like

did you notice any herm issues? i had one that had balls with infertile pollen. it left these small white seed aborts.
it was a big bummer, because otherwise I was quite happy with them.

1 Like

That is a bummer man. No i had pretty good luck with the 2 girls i ran. This one was creamy blackberry and the other was a denser gassy pheno. It really is some tasty smoke, a real nice daytime happy buzz to her.

3 Likes

Hi joti peeps. Has anyone any pics or info about their blue cheese? I’m on a cheese hunt and looking at possibly adding joti blue cheese and other cheese crosses to my collection but can’t seem to find much info on them.

5 Likes

Something from a quick Google search, type in the strain name then JOTI

5 Likes

Not “buds”, but I’ve got some JOTI Pure Blueberry (Blueberry Muffin Edition) plants about one month old.

They’re looking nice and uniform.
One of the two Dirty Taxis is a runt but I’m keeping it around for now.

13 Likes

I have this in my near future runs. Please keep us posted on your developments. Were these acquired from the Joti-group-buy @BarefootAndBlazed

3 Likes

Correct! We received 10-packs with the group buy, and I split mine with a friend. We ordered like 17 strains or something ridiculous between the two of us. This Pure Blueberry is the first JOTI I’ve run. All five seeds sprouted - sewn directly into a Pro-Mix/Perlite blend in a Solo cup - but one died a few days later.

I’ll be taking a leaf sample in the near future to get their sex tested with Farmer Freeman. Think I’m going to start another set of seedlings soon, then send samples from both sets in the same envelope.

5 Likes

Really wish I would of got in on that. He’s got sooo many strains that got my attention. Really interested in that Black Lavender if anyone’s grown it out. Every time I scroll down the joti site that one makes me stop for a sec lol

3 Likes

How’s the smoke on these @Tappy ? If got a pack buring a hole in my pocket

4 Likes

How’s the smoke on these @Tappy ? I’v got a pack buring a hole in my pocket

4 Likes

Actually there was two different group buys. A little turbulent at times but in the end we cleaned up, literally on the second buy. I still haven’t used any of the dozen or so strains I got. On top of that I had made my own purchases prior to the group buys. Lots of good stuff in dem JOTI beans, based off of the few I’ve tried in earlier purchases. Not to mention the beauties pictured in this thread.

6 Likes

Man on Man I’m going to have to jump on the bandwagon! That black candyland looks seriously nice @Floyd!
Next time you guys do a group buy can you please add me to the group? Peace guys✌️

4 Likes

I was never involved with the group buy. But I did enjoy growing Black Candyland. I may grow it again sometime.

4 Likes