☃ Show your Winter Wonderland scenery

For many of us, it gets really cold in the winter. With that cold weather, we can also get snow and ice - and sometimes, that can be beautiful (but it mostly sucks!). This is the thread where we show the snow!
:snowflake: :cloud_with_snow: :mountain_snow:

I’ll start off by showing pics from the first “real” snow of this winter, taken from my back and side yard this morning.

36 Likes

:eyes::cold_face:. Nothing like fresh snow on the trees!!!

2 Likes

Beautiful to look at!

3 Likes

Wow, that is a beautiful scenery @Purple-N-Hairy.

2 Likes

Thanks! The scenery is definitely a benefit to living in the boonies!

3 Likes

From a few years ago when I was doing snow :snowflake: removal.

8 Likes

Not so much winter wonderland but wonder where the road is .

15 Likes

We had 6 inches of snow last week, it’s all gone now, but it will be back soon so plenty of time to get some nice pictures up. It was looking really beautiful around our area mid week.

7 Likes

Yuppp what SHADEY said snow is not amounting to much…practically gone once the sun came though…

most we got was about 2 inches lol
As @Purple-N-Hairy said it can be beautiful in the moment …but in reality its atrocious🤣

6 Likes

Winter is coming, but there are still a few weeks. If its icy already, that is not cool.

1 Like

Its winter eh!

6 Likes

It’s 9 days away, but where I live, we’ve been know to have snowstorms that dump 10+ inches of snow in October :confounded:

4 Likes

looks like shorts weather to me.

3 Likes

Yeh, -4°. I’m about to close the pool for the season :joy:

5 Likes

where i am at a bunch of people wear thick coats when it’s 95f. nuts.

2 Likes

I went to Florida once, that was enough for me lol. 105f in the shade with 90% humidity, it nearly killed me.

While we were there I was looking through a local paper which had some realty being advertised. One house description read, this house boasts a large fireplace for those cold winter nights when it gets to 60f lmao.

5 Likes

Some snow pics of my property over last couple years.We had a bunch of snow already this year but most has melted.

12 Likes

These are my kind of SNOW and ICE pics :wink: good old Ontario!

9 Likes

2 Likes

6 Likes