ShroomGod's FeminisedSeed Giveaway ***Closed*** ✔️

I am loving this new @shroomgod man! Love the positive vibes and involvement with the community bro!

Didi you just get a HOT GIRLFRIEND!? Or something! LOLOLOLOL

4 Likes

Just the girls on the internet “hey wanna meet up” ^.^ !

3 Likes

@GreenCaciqueHawaii you’re on the list !

Please provide me with your mailing details.

1 Like

Mahalo Nui Loa my friend cheers and Blessings

2 Likes

Afghani x Nepalese x Hawaiian is a Sweet Tooth great for indoors or outdoors. Excellent crop of large buds which are absolutely covered with sticky resin.
8 weeks total for flowering and up to 150cm to 200cm in height which originated in Great Britain and across US and Canada.

My strain is highly stable and great for any of your growing needs.

9 Likes

May God Bless You @GreenCaciqueHawaii.

1 Like

@GrowGorilla The strain is a very stable variety of afghani,nepalese and hawaiian known as SweetTooth.

afghani x nepalese x hawaiian triple back cross.

3 Likes

Yes I’d love a pack of seeds I need more seedlings if you could give me a pack please

2 Likes

I love seeing the generosity people have here on OG. You guys are amazing.

3 Likes

@Mrpothead_1967, Absolutely you can have some !

I just need your info in a message and how many you would like and you’re in #general-indoor-growing #11

3 Likes

Would you like white candy or sweet tooth @Mrpothead_1967; and what quanity would you like to order ?

Do you need more than that?

2 Likes

I would love some
Thanks

1 Like

If theres any left. I would love to get some sweeth tooth. Heard so much good about it!

Everybody will get free seeds!

8 Likes

Is this still open? It says reopen on the title, but 0 left at the top., so I’m not sure… I would love even just a few of this strain if possible. Thanks for your generosity.

2 Likes

yes, you can have some.

4 Likes

If I pay the postage is there any chance of you shipping to the uk??

2 Likes

Yes most certainly would you like to send us postage and get yours out to you as we receive it I’m assuming 10-15 business days to the uk.

3 Likes

:cold_sweat:Mmmmm sweet tooth! Am I too late @shroomgod?

:call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Yeah I get paid later tonight. I’ll have to figure out a bank transfer method or similar. I’ll shoot you a pm as soon as my funds are available and thank you for accepting my request.

3 Likes