ShroomGod's FeminisedSeed Giveaway ***Closed*** ✔️

Am I too late???

2 Likes

I can send you p&p to ship :ship: to Scotland uk :uk: @shroomgod, if you’re still giving some out mate…?

Gaz

Cheers @Herbie , I’ve had a lot of mail from the us and Canada and the quicker ones get here with a cheap stamp or two and in a pen or something similar… ( I’ll wait til i hear, but i honestly don’t NEED them @shroomgod , so if you have none left, no problem bud- “if yer no fast- yer last”.! lol.)

Happy growing/smoking ,
Gaz

2 Likes

[Pease wait…] :smirk:

3 Likes

The hinges on this door are going to break it opens and closes that often hahaha :joy:

5-7 days to UK via USPS, send as small package not envelope to avoid rollers, it can be an envelope but pay to send as a small package with tracking.

Always worked for myself and Baudelaire :wink: I would be in this myself but I all ready have Baudelaire’s re release of breeder Steves Sweet tooth#4

2 Likes

I would love to get in on this but I’m scared shitless now to give out any personal info :confounded:

2 Likes

We only require to give a P.O Box address that way it arrives safe. :imp:

3 Likes

I can vouch for @shroomgod no need to be worried there, I am sure other long standing members will vouch for him too such as @MadScientist and many others.

Just don’t give out an address until specifically asked for it :wink: You can always use a friend, relative, or PO box in a neighboring town away or 3 if you prefer. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

If your not comfortable…anyway i recon it’s better to be scared shitless than to be constipated, that really isn’t comfortable. I get that way sometimes from eating too many cannabis cookies. See there is a downside after all :laughing:

4 Likes

Of course i can vouch for my man @shroomgod! He has his ways, but don’t we all… Specially me! HAHA

I send all the seeds to my PO Box, easy peasy, i have already given mine out to our boy here!

HppHrvst :robot:

3 Likes

@Kelly yours will go out tomorrow.

Marked urgent

1 Like

@shroomgod Please add me to the list (or future lists).
Thank you for keeping the cannabis love alive !!!

2 Likes

When these seeds arrive (the 2nd batch) i need to buy stamps and reorder envelopes.You will get seeds and they will arrive within a timely matter.

2 Likes

Don’t know him personally, but from being here shroomgod is definitely ok in my book. You to mad scientist, and a bunch of other ones who’s names I can’t remember off hand with out scrolling up. :blush:

2 Likes

And I don’t mean to get off topic and I have already googled this but can’t seem to find an actual answer, I don’t have a po.box, I’m assuming you need to use your real name and show id to rent one?

1 Like

No worries @SeymourGreen ask and ye shall receive.

1 Like

Depending on cost ;whats your budget ? You or anyone could rent one but i bet those are abit pricey med to large boxes.

1 Like

I guess I could afford $20-$30 come pay day.

2 Likes

Is this still going?

SweetTooth sounds like a tasty strain.

2 Likes

Mighty kind of you @shroomgod if there’s still room on the list I’d be happy to try some of your beans! Let me know I’ll PM ya if it’s meant to be thanks again OG bro’

3 Likes

You’ll get free seeds @Tinytuttle!!:+1:

3 Likes