Shrooms in my pot

Good or bad all, I would like to think that this is good as the soil can support such growth. I have been a bit hight in the RH in the tent, trying to get my clover to take hold, also have a bit or white fuzz growing in some pots, so I am getting more air flow on the pots to help dry them out on top a bit… So leave the shroom or remove is the question? Once things dry out a bit the shroom will most likely die on it’s own…

18 Likes

That’s wonderful! Sign of good soil!

6 Likes

That’s cool, I’ve never gotten a shroom to fruit in my beds. I would just leave it and let it return to where it came. :+1::seedling:

9 Likes

I have two in this pot, my comfrey’s all had the same kind of shrooms in their pots… I shall leave it be until it is no more…

4 Likes

It is a positive sign to see fungi in your garden

I had these not to long ago.

As a side note I never touch the mushrooms.

I let just let nature happen and they end up returning right back into the soil…

It’s a beautiful thing :call_me_hand:

8 Likes

Legend has it that the old-timer’s in Humboldt would dump their mushroom dust from the bottom of the bag into their MJ grow and double bonus at harvest time. Not sure how true it is as I’ve never seen it but that story was told to me one time by one of those old-timer’s at a summer festival in Humboldt.

3 Likes

I have only been to Humboldt once back in 87, I could see peeps doing such things…

1 Like

@Maddawg Thats the same shroom in the second photo after some growth from the first photo?

I believe this is the picture of the first cluster pictured above when it opened up.

I can’t remember how many times this one pot/planter had fungi in it but it rocked fungi for sure. I stopped taking pictures because it became common place.

After all who doesn’t love a Fungi… or gal

4 Likes

Cool looking fungi, will have to see if mine get like that with a bit of time. Thank for sharing @Maddawg

2 Likes

Crazy not more then seven hours later the fungi has opened up from the first photo I posted.

5 Likes

I think those are “boobie” mushrooms. They have nipples. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :thinking:

2 Likes

I think you may be right… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :thinking:

Very cool! I love it

2 Likes

So my Candy Kush Auto Fem has a fungi play friend for a bit…

3 Likes

Opened up for for some LED sun.

2 Likes

Your shrooms are a good sign of healthy soil, they are harmless to your growing, Don’t Eat them… Otherwise they will die off on their own and help fertilize your soil a little. Great Job by the way…

1 Like

Thank you @CADMAN, ya have no intentions of eating the fungi and will let nature run its corse.

1 Like