Sick plant need help

Any suggestions would be appreciated
I run dwc with bubblers, the spots showed up before my water change and worsened after my water change. Suggestions on a fix, the tips seemed a bit burned so when I water changed I took my Lucas formula from 8/16 to 5/10!

1 Like

There looking pretty healthy to me not really seeing much .

2 Likes

Agreed.

Good on OP for being diligent and watchful for anything “out of the ordinary”, but there’s no cause for concern from what I’m seeing. Leaves get old and damaged. Rest easy!

4 Likes

Thank you for your experience! I’m sorry very new still do not know what the plants is saying.

3 Likes

Could be the start of some Calcium deficiency, are they under LED? :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I’m using full strength cal mag and my local water it full of it!

4 Likes

Then everything’s fine as it’s been said … Arriba|nullxnull

3 Likes

Without sounding stupid may I ask will it grow new leaves live this, this late into flower.

Can you post a pic of the plant? Has it finished stretching? How many days since changing light schedule? If it is late flower it just concentrates in producing buds, what’s your concern about this? :sunglasses:

2 Likes

39 days since light change and 24 is since I’ve seen pistils! The spotting is all over, and phosphates and calcium work together to be used in the plant! I usually let my ph drift from 5.8 to 7 over the week so every nutrient has its optimal uptake ph. And to be honest I did check it today and change it. It was at 7.4 ish.(3 days after water change) it doesn’t usually increase that fast so… I’m concluding it’s a calcium issue do to ph!

7 Likes

Also probably about a week or so since the stretch has stopped!

For once I agree with @vernal :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
giphy

11 Likes

You see no issue? You think I’ll be alright? I haven’t done anything major and didn’t really plant to besides the ph!

2 Likes

Yes, its totally normal for the lower, older leaves to start to lose color and die off as the plant moves resources to start bud formation. Watch new growth and buds for issues.

More specifically, leaves can be classified as a source of energy or a sink for energy. When a leaf is at the top of the plant getting lots of sun, it is a source of energy. As the older leaves get shaded out they become a sink. That is, it takes more energy to keep the leaf alive than it produces via photosynthesis. Often the plant will cannibalize the sink leaves to better distribute nutrients.

10 Likes

Well put! Thank you!!

1 Like

Better douse it with pesticides to be on the safe side lol. Maybe take a sip for yourself, who knows, ya might have tapeworms haha.

7 Likes

Those plants look glorious, I wouldn’t change a thing. Keep doing whatever your doing.

4 Likes

:rofl:

3 Likes