Silver Haze + H25xBB 600W Coco

Sorry to see about the bud rot, mate. Hopefully you can save the harvest :crossed_fingers:

thx yeah, i’ve got a second pheno of H25xBB too and looks it differently than the first pheno,but it will be later…
oh mate, i hope too i will save my harvest, it’s really important for me. But good news are i was seeing rot early,so it’s not too terrible,but i’m little bit scared of continues…
i was got planning to harvest for 2 weeks, but i must quick it…
of course the buds i will watching every day

1 Like

May the flower gods bless you :pray:

1 Like

Taky tam toho máš hromadu… A kde máš ten ventilátor?

Ale prd,je tam jen 5 kytek,místa mají dost,ale některé palice jsou prostě moc hutné.
Ventilátor je v rohu a fouká do vrcholků.
Btw. viděl jsem tvoje OG glueberry, no když sadíš Dutch passion do skříně tak stím hermením musíš počitat,mají stím problém už pěkných pár let.

1 Like

What are your daytime and nighttime temperatures. If your night temps are too low, it can lead to condensation and bud rot.

2 Likes

My daily temperature is max. 25-27 ° C.
At night it is about 18-20 ° C …
When I once grew AK47(before maybe 5 years ago), I had the same rot problem.
I’ve been thinking about it all day, maybe I’ll buy another vent in the box for air moving.
I found the mold only from about two strange leaves, if I had no experience I wouldn’t even find out, but when I pulled the leaf it was clear to me …
But it sucks…damn

1 Like

On Saturday (69days of 12/12) I had to harvest another flower due to mold … only a little, but the mold was there. working title: SH pheno 2

the rest is fine so far

4 Likes

73rd day of 12/12
Today i harvesting Silver Haze pheno 3,looks good, hard nuggets,but without one top.

4 Likes

74th day of 12/12
*pheno 4

3 Likes