I missed the last one…won’t miss this one​:love_you_gesture:t5::fire:

4 Likes

That’s literally 99.976% of the process :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

@Cormoran This’ll be a nice grow! :grinning:

3 Likes

Thanks for that oportunity @Cormoran :pray:

2 Likes

Sweet co-op run. All my wishes to you @Cormoran .

Cool band. I knew where it was going as soon as they chosen deep purple as intro.

We all sending good vibes and energy to you

10 Likes

WOOO!!! @Cormoran go go go!!!

:heart:

7 Likes

Thank you for what you do for us

I’m interested for those seeds and can trade seeds of mine for some

Good luck and big respect in all cases

3 Likes

Gotta watch this one!

4 Likes

download

8 Likes

Anything with Haze, especially SSH is highly interesting for me, thanks for doing this. I grew out Pinball Wizzard last run and Silver Sunshine right now in mid flower. Would love to add another SSH hybrid to my seed stash :hugs:

14 Likes

Pulled up a chair and set to stalk :grin::joy:. @Uprangewilly thank you for the donation and @Cormoran thank you for doing the seed increase! Good luck :four_leaf_clover:

6 Likes

We have our first signs of life! Though actually, last night the first one broke the surface, but hadn’t managed to get its cotyledons out; I also didn’t really feel like taking pictures then, just gave them a few ml of water each and went to bed.

45 Likes

@Cormoran

:partying_face: :baby: :partying_face:

9 Likes

Looking good brother. Thanks for the update, I was curious about how it was going.

6 Likes

@Cormoran
Best of luck on your most worthy project. Silver Mountain was one of my very favorites out of the many strains that I have yet received through OG’s generosity over the past six years here. Tasty and potent large flowers, which I burned through quicker than all my other jarred strains at that time (a year and a half back.)

62 Likes

:yum: :yum: I haven’t run mine yet, but I want to now!

“I like big buds, and I cannot lie, I’ll like big buds till the day I die…” sung to the tune of Baby Got Back from Sir Mix A Lot :grin:

10 Likes

Rock star!

6 Likes

Silver Mountain :muscle: Only just curing my first run of a shared cut from an OGr. Current favorite smoke.

73 Likes

Looks amazing! Gonna follow along. Love the chunky buds

6 Likes

I agree Ronnie James Dio was the King of Rock and Roll, Man on the Silver Mountain was a killer song but I think a better version of the song and a better version of Ronnie was when he went solo. Enjoy!!

11 Likes