Sincitytokers grow adventures with autopots spring pot xl

And here are my new queens of the grow room :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

8 Likes

Quick update
Day 13 from sprout snd ended up transplanting over to a 1 gallon pot.
By next should be ready for there final homes (autopots springpots xl)
Jacks 321
Fishshit
Added mykos for the transplant and a dose of great white shark because I’m trying to finish the last bit I have on hand.

5 Likes

Sorry guys I meant day 20 from sprout……

1 Like

What’s up y’all :wave:
Just wanted to give an update on what I had going in my 5x5
I chopped on Monday and the buds dried pretty quick 4-5 days but the buds oook amazing.
I lost the smell on the lemon Mac muffin so hopefully it comes back with the cure but the Toxic weekend smells amazing
Fruity and gassy👌

Toxic weekend Lemon Macc muffin

12 Likes

Do you just cure in the bag than transfer to other containers? They are really expensive.

:green_heart: :seedling:

1 Like

Once I trim I place the buds in jars and throw a hydrometer in each jar to see what the RH is holding,I wait about a day or two and if RH is 56- 64%RH and steady for at least 24 hours I then transfer to the grove bags for curing…

1 Like

Today is day 26 from sprout they are looking great I think I will be transplanting into there final home (autopots)I’m thinking Thursday Friday,I will be picking the 4 better looking plants out of the 6 I have going.
5x5 is all set to go with my new autopots system and hopefully by this weekend they will get rolling in the 5x5
2 purple animal cookies
2 Runtz muffin

9 Likes

10 Likes

Switched the pots around for easy access to the floaters if need be

9 Likes

Nice!

I’m doing my very first autopot grow. I’m 25 days in and so far the system has exceeded my expectations.

Running 70-80 day autos so I’ve made some hasty moves but it’s worked out so far. I even direct seeded in to autopot with Coco media. The plants have handled it like a champ so far.

1 Like

Right on
I’m very excited to the autopots rolling
I will be transplanting on Friday or Saturday

6 Likes

Transplant is in
2 purple animal cookies
2 Runtz muffin
Jacks 321
Silica
Mykos
Great white shark
:+1::ok_hand::muscle:

Don’t mind the autopot tray’s in the middle lol :joy:

5 Likes

Girls bounced back beautifully one day after transplant
I’ll let them soak up the rest of the nutes and water in the coco today and feed them tomorrow

4 Likes

I adjusted my lights to 24” above canopy ant 115 watts each
I’ll bump them up to 150 in the next day or two

5 Likes

Day 32 from sprout
Went ahead and topped the lady’s today at the 6th node.
I usually scrog but I’m going to top these girls in to shape and bill the up phat.
Probably 2-3 weeks then I will flip to 12/12
Hopefully by next Monday I will be able to turn the valve on on these autopots ,at the rate they are going should not be a problem

5 Likes

Cheers :beers:

2 Likes

I’m pretty impressed with what my autopot system has done with my 4 autos. I’ve never grown in coco before so maybe that’s part of it but it’s just “dang” every time I look at them. Growth everywhere.

4/5 of these plants are a month old today.https://overgrow.com/uploads/default/original/4X/b/f/f/bff009109d18e09f845534fe09701d1e91731dab.jpeg

2 Likes

I totally understand
When I switched from soil to coco the growth was like night and day
It still blows my mind how much more aggressive they grow in coco versus soil.
Your plants are looking great :+1:

3 Likes

I have decided to go ahead and turn the valve on the autopots and rock and roll.
All hooked up let’s see if they start drinking,
First go ever at autopots :crossed_fingers::metal::metal::beers:
LETS GO!!!

9 Likes

It’s party time! In a week you won’t recognize anybody.

1 Like