Sincy grown fun

Yeah I definitely figured they would be much closer to mine think I’m gonna go flip through the herijuana thread see what his plants looked like

1 Like

Looks like his are a mix between what you have and what I had they do appear much more sativa in flower

2 Likes

Maybe mine lean towards the petrolia headstash and yours are the killer New Haven side. I’m pretty sure they petrolia headstash was an old Afghani so that would explain the Indica looking plants.correct me if I am wrong.

3 Likes

3 more packages of pollen for the stash …

12 Likes

That’s a smart way to package it. If you have any of those pouches of silica gel (like you get in a pair of new shoes) you can cut it open and put a few beads in with the pollen to help keep it dry. I think some people use corn starch or flour also.

Cool thread, lots of good experimenting!

2 Likes

Agree, Space Cake ain’t a big yielder but it is one of Bodhi’s more "dank"strains. One of the stronger strains I have grown of Bodhi’s,

5 Likes

I did Space Cake remix (OGKB version) all hermied except 1 :smirk::roll_eyes:

6 Likes

@Sunvalley
good to hear that even the best have problems with herms
meaning both you and Bodhi ha ha ha

4 Likes

Yeah she was nice smoke had good body to it really relaxed the ol back. I’m hoping for a Temple like plant with some space cake influence on the effects but I need to try them to see but I have too much stuff going at the moment and I have the temple of Apollo X secret Chief in front of those I think those will be better use of time right now that Secret Chief is nice.

5 Likes

This male looking like a straight up Thai note the trichomes on the leaves.
These males are so damn crusty it’s not funny. I need to pop some more of these so I can figure out if this was a fluke or if these are as special as I think they are.

10 Likes

That sure does look like Thai…like the tiger jack I got, you know it’s going to be pure headstash when the Thai comes out to play

4 Likes

Blue Tara the stems are the craziest dark purple I have ever seen a cannabis plant and they stink of so good can’t wait to see what the flower is like.

15 Likes

Great looking grow there @Sincy. The BT looks amazing, I’m watching this one.:metal:

2 Likes

Nice. Mine were almost all like that. I thought I had nutrient problems until I saw the snow lotus dad which is super dark purple stems.

6 Likes

Goji OG f2 males so hard to get a good picture of the trichomes on these . They are starting to slow down on how much pollen they are dumping I think I will try to reveg one of these males but I should probably move on instead of obsessing over these.

16 Likes

Goji f3s starting to develop in there the females were really slow to set flowers but they are finally starting to form. goji f2 B male is really looking good I can’t wait to see what this stud could do.

15 Likes

Blue Tara seedling got some crazy little leaves on it.

11 Likes

Shiny boy you got there… good luck with the chuck… im sure he’ll do good :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thank you @Sunvalley I am really excited about him and I just have a good feeling about it but the only way to know is to grow them.

2 Likes

Hey @schmarmpit does the blue Tara stretch much when it starts flowering or does it stay short?

1 Like