Single Plant Jungle Tent

12 Likes

I would have liked to push it another week, but it would have taken too much work to keep the buds from stacking on each other and things needed to keep moving along.

2 Likes

I always ended up with a lot of foxtails the longer I went. I think you did a hell of a job! :green_heart:

Talk about frosty, very nice harvest!

1 Like

Jarred up and will cure for a while till I weigh it out and press it.

11 Likes

Once this plant is all cured and pressed, I will make a tribute video similar to the one I recently did for Cindy in → The Adventures Of "Sideways Cindy" (Peanut Butter Breath x Cindy 99) - #88 by bassman5420

3 Likes

Final weight was 246.5g. All accept a 2.7g bud were pressed into flower rosin.

Tribute video will be made and posted, then that will conclude this adventure.

10 Likes

Here is the tribute video for “The Shrub”, another fun journey logged in the book of life.

1 Like

I forgot to wait and add this pic into the video because I was letting it cure/lighten up after being pressed, but here is the final jarred flower rosin.

8 Likes

Wow I’d like to try that… Holy shit man!

1 Like

My God bro… amazing!!! Looks like jif !! Hahaha

1 Like

Lol ya it has a nice look to it. Funny thing is I have not tried any of it still. Its just sitting here curing away heh.

1 Like

Oh yeah… good stuff… I’m a fan of patience… it’s hard to have it but always so friggin worth it… every time too…

1 Like

How do you cure oil? Just let it sit in a jar?

1 Like

Agreed. Some people do various heat or cold cures for periods of time. I am just letting it sit with no special temp honestly, 1 jar in my desk and the other in my safe heh. Figured I would let it sit for a while since I have many jars ahead of it anyways heh.

1 Like

Greetings @bassman5420,

Your “Shrub” was a magnificent beast and the Tribute vid is a worthy recap. Huge plant in a small pot grown by an experienced grower with no special attention. Very Well Done!

I have an interest in High Yield training strategies and I wonder if you have any insights into how she developed so nicely. I see the ScrOG net spreading her out and some tactical defol where you saw the need. But was there anything else that caught your attention as having contributed to this excellent grow?

Congrats again, I’m genuinely curious about your success.

-Grouchy
PS Any final thoughts on “PBBx? plant” genetics?

2 Likes

Thank you for the kind words bud! You pretty much nailed it on the scrog trellising and tactical defoliation to keep the bud sites/tops from being shaded. I could go into more detail on what I could have done differently to get a better result than I could to tell/justify how I got the results I did. So many things went wrong between the old used dirt I potted the plant in that final container with, to the environment not being as solid and stable as it should have been. I am big into training and selective defoliation though, I have done some extensive training in my most recent diary for my no till living soil beds. Even though I have been experimenting with the beds since its my first run, I have still learned a lot and will be happy with the results in the end. Only better things to come in the future! :+1:

The seed I popped came from the freebies the breeder at BIFbeans had tossed in when I had bought his C99/HBxPBB and Helena x PBB. He said they could be:
Mandarin cookies x pbb
PBBs1
Qcosmos x pbb
Bubba island kush x pbb
6mill x pbb
Fpog x pbb

Some of the options I could possibly check off the list, but these are the options I have not checked off already. I wish I knew exactly what it was…

3 Likes

Nice recovery and looking healthy and green :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Many jars ahead of it… I’m so jealous!!! Great work man … I’m impressed!

1 Like

Fpog x pbb man now that 1 sounds special!! Hope that’s in there!

1 Like