Single Plant Jungle Tent

A little late on starting this one, but here is a PBBx? plant I decided to let fill the tent it lived in its whole life. It was part of a batch of plants that had a rough life a while ago, but it got nurtured back to health and is living out its life at home were it is comfortable.

Organic grow, mainly water but a few sprouted seed teas made it in along with a little top dressing of compost and some amendments like Craft Blend, Kashi Blend and recently some ground up organic coconut flakes. (Half the soil used on repot was some used soil from some of the last plants sadly but had to do what I had to do)

Cheap light, cheap tent, cheap fans, cheap fan controller for inline exhaust fan, cheap humidifier.

She is on the left.

18 Likes

Right before repot

13 Likes

I’m glad she’s better now the caregiver is the key

2 Likes

Repotted and getting ready for jungle mode.

11 Likes

17 Likes

You Just gave her much love :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I’m shopping lights what’s your preference?

1 Like

Honestly I am only running cheap QB lights from amazon in all my tents. A few of the same light but all are weird china brands I have never heard of lol.

2 Likes

I started with an Amazon china weird brand too and still got It as a flowering overdrive

1 Like

14 Likes

At some point I may upgrade or win a giveaway on some higher end lights heh. Each tent is thrown together with a very low dollar input.

1 Like

Man…JUST WOW… whats your tent measure?

1 Like

What ever works right, I have an old hps 400w and a 4’ shop light with a couple of burple bulbs.
But I’m ready for something new and productive.

1 Like

6 Likes

I think this is a 32x32 or 36x36.

2 Likes

I managed to pull 60 grams with 2 autos and sun+ 100 watt quantumboard…but man,you did amazing

1 Like

Very nice, I hope it was some nice flower ya got off it. Hey thanks bud, I am just trying some random things at the moment while I get my living soil beds set up in some other tents heh.

1 Like

I like that big ol pot. Man you got it going on!!

2 Likes

10 Likes

I think I had that pot sitting in storage for like 10 years heh. Glad I now have a change to use it on and off.

1 Like