SKUNK VA & DUKE DIAMOND w/ADAM DUNN

Yeah, I wasn’t that intreaststed in the og ,chems…ect anymore really, but I gotta see what the tk is about.

1 Like

I think criteria for breeders is slightly different to end user/consumer’s idea plus everyone is different. They’ll list qualities objectively so if strength or taste fall off but structure of a plant is improved - that quality exceeds the mother if you catch my drift. They release only what they think are commercially viable. Most breeders have vars and cuts they’ll never release or be able to improve upon simply because they think they aren’t sell-able.

I got sucked in to the whole best breeder and best weed lore, if you will and you can while away hours reading threads about who said this, did that breeder have the original this. It’s all quite bitchy and fabricated. and it’s not like it’s that easy to do side by side comparisons to see if weed has improved over the years as the nature of a stoner is to blaze everything they have. It’s rare someone has a cut from the 80s or 90s which they are growing alongside present day offerings and that people have access to those to be able to detail them. I still think the best weed I ever sampled was from back in the early 90s but I could be wrong because I don’t have it now.

2 Likes