Slow but hungry Red mites

@DesertGrown thanks for that information. I wont spray anything once its in my flower tent. If I see them its usually the nuclear option and the plant(s) is destroyed. Im really hoping that my lady bug buddies will clean up anything that may have remained when I culled the one plant i found them on. it was day three of flower so i will give them a week and scout multiple times a day. If i see one mite…tent is gone and its cleanup time.

1 Like

Thank you so so much,I only sprayed neem 5ml and soap 10ml in 1 liter and After 10 minutes sprayed water on those type of preflowers.Here a pic
Is this an issue?

1 Like

You can wash your cannabis harvest perfectly fine, many outdoor growers do so.
Dunk them upside down into a barrel of water and agitate for a while, take them out and shake or spin them around like you would a towel to get most of the water off, trim as much as possible (or trim before washing), then hang them up to dry in a well ventilated low humidity area.

1 Like

You can apply sierranaturalscience.com products UP TO DAY OF HARVEST!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Unfortunately I am in Europe :frowning: @misterbee

1 Like

Joecrowe changed my preventive maintenance forever.

2 Likes