Slow dry or wet cure?

You rehydrate? I would recommend against that.

Mine is just a bathroom that holds at 60 and sits there for as long as is necessary. I don’t even have an exhaust.

2 Likes

Why? That’s the only way to trim without scissors, and burping is for babies.

Bathroom Sounds appealing.
Forgot to mention I vac and ozone my closet beforehand just peace of mind.

Once the weed dies too much it’ll never come back to perfect. Believe me I’ve done it.

Scissors yes I trim with scissors but I do it very lazy.

I agree burping is totally unnecessary.

The drying weed keeps the humidity up on its own for a couple of days and then a humidifier does the rest.

Really though, no exhaust just a circulating fan.

I’ve used many drying systems and this is the best.

2 Likes

Thats what i used to do but i read the plant cells only live like 2 days after harvest unless you spray them with bap which of course you shouldn’t.
The last 2 weeks of the grow is very important regarding it’s effect on the cure.
You want some amber trichomes but more importantly week 8 i dont starve my plants, lower hours to 10 (i have an IR initiator so it should feel less than 10/14) givem sugars and let the plant senescence naturally i.e until week 9 i lower to 9 hours of LED and should see purping/very light lime green/yellowing for sativas. Gentle flush end of week 8 to 9+ and 3 days dry media and darkness should start converting starches before you even harvest.
This topic though is not hard to experiment. I can hang one branch in my humid grow closet (small 2x2 inside it) and one branch in dry closet with the 4-6 day, brush, and jar n hydrate method. The longer u do it IME the more diesel like stank taste u get like a wet cure.

1 Like

It sounds like we have very different styles which is fine but if it’s working more power to you.

I’m a laissez faire kinda guy :+1:

2 Likes

Cool im lazy and fair too

3 Likes

Hi guys > just some adds on this flow > In between Cob Cure and Cannatrol >

where not talking about pro/am addicted extractors > ok? > 10 days AC 60º F and 65 RH

Here now > 8 pm > 75º F 78% HR > Some rain too

4 plants upside down > Since the new moon > Harvest Saps on the roots fate > 50 flowering days > 50/50 indica sativas crosses > More 3 days bat mode > Slow drying week

In the other hand > This week weather pattern > 3 plants sativa dominants goes for 63 >

Last week i harvest one and take samples of the other 7 > 3 days of 97º F and 35 % RH …

In my org sub i don’t flush > But i lead up 2 weeks before > Fully defoliation of the 3 p leafs
Green finger projecting the best upcoming harvest window

Ok > Bud’s method >
First > Hang the plants until the buds are crisp by touch .
Clean all branchs and some leafs > Lay inbox
am box closed (hidden lol ) pm box open in my room with ceiling fan
Next morning > buds soft > do it again > close and open > wake up and crisp buds > Do the final trim >

Put in the jars >

Almost fully defo

1 Like