Slym3rs mutants

That was me that was emailing him trying to get some. The supposed hops hybrids have always been out of stock when I checked.

2 Likes

I always wanted to see dr. Grinspoon grown. Looking good!

1 Like

So the 3 that didn’t show webbing all hermied out. I would recomend against stealth fighter! 0 stars

3 Likes

That’s where my Stealthfighters came from as well, my Freakshow came from a different breeder. I’ve got some other autos, I bought from them as well, several. I will be one pissed off mofo, if this happens to any of them, at this point, hearing what happened to you. That fucking sucks. :v:t4:
This is how I would feel

8 Likes

I talk to kaly. He’s a cool guy. He’s often sick.

3 Likes

I can get them.

3 Likes

Shoot me a text. I have like 4 I want to order from him.

2 Likes

You can get those seeds? The hops hybrid?

1 Like

If he can, I’d split packs, or get some and do a dedicated grow to send seeds to sebring myself!

2 Likes

This is pretty cool! We have our answer. Kaly is legit! Definately worthy of a seed run!

2 Likes

I think this thread is a out to blow up!

2 Likes

Ill try to get a hold of him this eve.

3 Likes

I am so sorry. Ill be posting back here this eve. I miss you fam!

4 Likes

Transplanted miss Abc last night from a 3 to a 5.

Had pm issues, the other pants had mites but never seemed to affect her. Needless lots of damage took place for about a month.

Sprayed this magic growth promoter on her and she is doing amazing now.

Whatcha think?

12 Likes

Damn!!! Looking great man!

1 Like

Check these yo…

11 Likes

Wanna be on my test group for this guys stuff? Its awesome. 2oz a gallon for large plants, 1oz for small. 1 spray per 2 weeks intervals. Stop spraying a month before harvest. Even on pistolet bloom! Ill spray it first and show it.

It just hit the market. I know him.

1 Like

Everything he’s had me do has been amazing.

1 Like

I’m down. I’ve got some fun things in the works to share with you btw.

1 Like

The Swiss miss, fris duck…

9 Likes