Slym3rs mutants

My first 5 have only shown cotyledons so far, do the first leaves usually come in freaky or no?

1 Like

Hows the Freakshow smoke? I hear it’s almost psychedelic

1 Like

They used the term psychoactive. I looked it up. It means you get high. Lol. Cleaver marketing. That’s all.

The high is pretty intense sativa… slightly causes anxiety. I think some buds have a couch lock feel but overall I get sativa speedy.

1 Like

I’m in the middle of my seedling coming up. The leaves look like they are changing but its hard to tell isn’t it??? Lol

My first rounds were clones.

6 Likes

grinspoon

frisian duck

Abc

14 Likes

I have a single grinspoon seed too. I might pop it depending on what doesn’t sprout, then we’d be both growing freakshow, grinspoon, and a duck. If those ABC had come in time I’d have them going too!

1 Like

Which is your freaky thread?

1 Like

Grinspoon didn’t have any holes and was drowning. Oops.

Oh no! Careful, ive heard mixed things, thats why I’m hesitant to start it.

Haven’t started a freak thread yet. A week from Friday I’m chopping my last plant in flower, and potting up seedlings, I’ll start a thread then.

1 Like

Legitimo#1 by kaly seeds is a medicinal hop variety that he bred that contains up to 7% thc as well as a bit of cbd

6 Likes

I deal with him personally. I love his flowers. He’s one of my inspirations. I will be making chimeras as well. Thats why I was wondering his info on hops.

Hops comes with cbd in it naturally. Thc is the added variable. They come from a similar family.

3 Likes

pulled from the internet.not mine.

2 Likes

Freakshow

9 Likes

Glazed apricot gelato

11 Likes

Abc

13 Likes

Frisian duck

12 Likes

Triple chocolate chip

10 Likes

Even my normal cannabis turns mutant! Lol. Gotta love the universes chaos. This is an update on these ladies.

5 Likes

grinspoon

11 Likes

There was a discussion about that one not too long back on the mutant thread, and at the end of the ABC thread. We are questioning whether or not this company is legitimate or not. The website has remained the same for well over a year now. Same products out of stock, and no hype about it anywhere on any threads. We think it could be a scam. The pictures I saw looked awfully real. Hard to say. I offered to throw in 25 bucks if somebody wanted to grab it. I forget who was looking into it now. Welcome to overgrow. You found an incredible site!

3 Likes