Small dehumidifier for 3-3-6 tent

i personally use this one.

https://www.homedepot.ca/product/toshiba-20-pint-dehumidifier-with-continuous-operation-function-energy-star/1001510701

its out of stock now looks like alot of other people where thinking the same thing with all this humidity lately lol

1 Like

after more investigation, i might actually need to buy another dehumidifier to put over near my tent lol. The one im using is about 20 feet away on the other side of the basement doing well at pretty much all times except when lights are off my tent reaches 70% humidity. 1st ill try moving the dehumidifier I have right beside the tent and check the results.

1 Like

I left my tent open for 20 minutes after lights out last night
Checked it this morning was a lot better but I’m still going to buy a small one for the tent just in case

1 Like

Picked this up for $15 on Facebook sales lol have to say it’s doing it’s job it’s just the right size for my 32/32-6ft tent and for $15 shit can’t go wrong well I’ll see how it’s working once the big buds start coming

You can turn the light off on it,mite pick up another one for the small tent

1 Like

This little thing is working a treat in my 32-32-6ft tent
Though it was going to be garbage for the price ,you can turn the light off at
Night

1 Like

What brand and model is it?

Lung tent, get a 2x2x4 tent and put all your ac, dehumidifier, co2 in the one tent, and pipe intake and exhaust from the lung tent to your main grow tent. Keeps your grow tent free of various equipment but does what you need done without having to do the whole room.

6 Likes

1 Like

3 Likes

Handy I don’t have any more room,one tent in the bedroom one in the living room lol mite get rid of my small tent grow just 4 plants at a time. Smoke far to much weed lol

2 Likes