Small scale breeding fun run - First attempt!

Are they just set up on a timer?

2 Likes

Exactly - like one drip stake and 20 mins per day an hour after the lights come on for 1 gal. For my 5-7 gals I run two stakes for 40 min per day an hour after lights on. Different pumps/drip emitters have different GPH so just dial it in yourself the first few days by starting with a short time and increasing it and heft your pots after watering and before watering. Shoot me a PM I can send you some links of what to buy and how to set it up.

6 Likes

Well done, enjoying the fun to be had! Plants look great too btw. I recently set up a blumat system for irrigation and had some success.

5 Likes

Made some collector’s boxes for the whole lineup. Perfect fit if I do say so myself. I will be making a very limited amount of these. Still mulling over how I’d like to give a few of these out on here, but I think I’ve got some ideas for a fair way to make sure these go to the right homes! A few of these will be reserved only for other OGers who have done a breeding run of their own in a thread here on OG, but I’d still like to get a few out to the casual grower or obsessive collector. So many free seeds being thrown around on this website so my one and only boundary is please don’t ask for these just to pump up your ammo for stuff like seed swapping on Reddit or the take seeds leave seeds thread! I trust the better nature of those reading my thread anyways as I’m not advertising a giveaway in the title and we’re in the Breeder’s Lab.

18 Likes

Cool. Like a limited edition packaging. Nice

5 Likes

It’s only getting better :sweat_smile: beautiful work @9mag !

2 Likes

Oooo, fancy! Nice job, Man!

2 Likes

Tester buds have been snipped, fan dried, hand crumbled, and cleaned/sorted in my lil lung powered seed kazoo I made. Nice ratio of mature seeds on everything so far but it won’t hurt to take em a few more days. Looking like I’ll feel good about chopping this weekend. After a couple weeks of dry time I’ll get to work on shucking, packing up, and getting a final count on everything.

Thanks for looking! Peace

9 Likes

Those are dope as fuck dude. You really outdid yourself! Would you mind sharing your print details? What type of printer? Filament? How long do that take to print roughly? They turned out so well.

3 Likes

Haha thanks dude - It’s actually my girlfriends 3d printer, huge thanks to her for letting me go nuts. I’ve been tinkering with it a bit, It’s a Bambu A1 I think. Filament is just normal PLA, got some fun ones off amazon after seeing how cheap it was. The box things I made take like 2 hours each for the lid and box (overnight for 4) and that seed kazoo and shovel thing took an hour.

6 Likes

All moms are chopped and drying - Should have everything shucked and packed up by the end of the month!

In the meantime, here’s some photos of my flower tent at 7 weeks with three of the Charcuterie females, Pure Krush, and 2x ISS (I bred the stinky stretcher back right, not the yielder front left) - These are in recycled/amended soil and fed only tap water. I am not trying to force adverse conditions to “stress-test” my plants, but I definitely run them under low-care and minimal feeding - It’s a good middle ground for me to identify standout plants that grow well and are not finnicky.

ISS

Pure Krush

Charcuterie females

I’ll be back in a few weeks with some seeds to share - Thanks for looking!
Peace :dove:

12 Likes

Dude, just read the thread from beginning up thru today and you are crushin’ it! I am loving the SpaceCraft project and your incredible attitude around everything. Later this year I’m hoping to pull off my own similar project for the first time. You’re giving me a lot to look up to when I get myself in gear :clap:

6 Likes

Congratulations friend, great work

3 Likes

Thanks dude!

I really appreciate the kind words! Glad to have you following along. I definitely encourage you to get a project going! I’m already working on the roster for my next chuck :sweat_smile: I feel like I’ve had to work 3 months ahead in my mind through this whole process especially since I’m growing seedless flower in another part of my house. A lot of lessons learned this go around but all in all it was pretty much just growing plants and being patient. Looking forward to your project :alien:

6 Likes

Splendid! Great job mr. @9mag
Kapow! :facepunch:

1 Like