Smoke Report Gonzo Genetix - Simon's Quest (Bubblegum X Dynamite)

Aloha! Time for another smoke report.

This is by the breeder Gonzo Genetics who’se Breeder Grojak breeds some very unique high quality strains.

Smell: This pheno definitely leans to the Bubblegum. I do not know dynamite but i’ve read its a gunpowder smelling strain. This branch defnitely smells of sweet sweet bubblegum. Its very nice as I absolutely love sweet weed. It is a rich complex sweet bubblegum smell.

Flavor: Flavor is also very sweet. It is a different flavor than the smell but also shares that sweet finish. I can see more of the gunpowder flavor mixing in with a sweet finish.

High: the high is dreamy and floaty. Indica leaning high with a nice euphoric front end. Two bowls smoked and both had that great gunpowder with a sweet finish taste. Very comfortable and relaxing high. Great for watching movies, playing video games and anything else where a relaxed happy mood can benefit.

The euphoric functional indica style high (as long as you are sitting), mixed with the great gunpowder flavor and sweet bubblegum smell make this cross a winner.

The yield was very nice. Not the heaviest yielder in my garden but definitely above average. The sweet smells of the growing plant and its ease of growth make it a joy in the garden. Overall from seed to smoke it was a great experience.

9 Likes