Fast buds - Gorilla Cookies 92 days Harvest

Just gave her the chop. 92 days from seed. Smells like funky lemon cleaner. These new autos get me ripped, I am pretty excited about this one. The density is rock solid on these buds. I would not say it was the easiest to grow but once we got in a rhythm she really took off. Grown with fox farm 50/50 happy frog and ocean forest. Top dressed Gaia Green 444 and bloom at half dose. I’ll check back with a weight and smoke report in a few weeks

14 Likes

Sweet…I have a 420FB Gorilla cookies just hitting its stride…A Banana Purple Punch and just tailed a Gelato…I’m starting to find my way a bit growing…and getting better each grow…and better tools…lol. I Have sum Photos going to…but I may hold off on any more Autos for a while and get some special beans over that tine

1 Like

I never updated on the smoke report. Sorry about that. I can’t tell you how much I enjoyed that bud. It was incredible.

I found it to be more of a “recreational” high if that makes sense. It had the traditional gorilla euphoria but with a bit of a “drunk” waviness. If you are clumsy I do not recommend this strain, I found myself being pretty goofy anytime I smoked it. It always brightened my mood.

1 Like