Smoke Report TwoDogSeeds J. Goldbum (J. Gold X Bubba Kush) FEM

As most who know me know, I don’t grow Fems. I like Regs. Except for TwoDogSeeds. His Fems have Always done me right and this J. Goldblum strain on its first try is no exception.

I took her a day over 9 weeks. Used Foxfarm OceanForrest with Techno Flora Pura Vida Grow & Bloom, & Fish Brew.

The plant Grew super healthy and problem free in a container too small for it while things like the JillyBean right next to it suffered badly this thrived.

Smell: SAVORY! a tiny edge of Pine Sol sweetness accompanies an overly Savory with a hint of Gassy smells.

FLAVOR: OMG This is one place where this strain SHINES. The flavor on the mouth is almost exactly like the smell but more rich. Tasting this strain is a treat so clean that bong before loading.

The High: Initially you get hit behind the eyes with a sativa like euphoric motivating high. Soon after the indica like effects take hold and all of your physical ailments just fade thanks to the Bubba Kush father(reversed female). You are now completely relaxed while your mind is motivated to roam and get focused on something for a very happy ride.

Conclusion: TwoDogSeeds has bred a winner once again. Every time I grow 1 seed of one of his strains it always comes out as something special that I miss long after its gone. Gas lovers will love the deep rich smoke flavor. I personally love the SWEET weeds, the Vortex’s and the Querkles, and this is definitely a SAVORY strain. It will make your mouth water. But it also fills my needs for a sweet flavor just because of the diverse rich flavors it carries with it. If you like a potent high mixed with amazing flavor definitely get ahold of the J. Goldblum by TwoDogSeeds. An Easy to grow highly potent and amazingly flavorful strain.

5 Likes