Chimera Junky πŸ’™

from HighRule Genetics
Chimera 3 x Cap Junky with an attached freebie, Zeldaz
Now available at GLG
#GreatLakesGenetics #BadDawgGenetics #BadDawgFreebies

18 Likes

Very nice! Sounds killer! Freebie too as always :raised_hands:t3: might as well keep β€˜em comin Jeff you are Killin me brother!

6 Likes

wow, highrule indeed has great ideas.
gonna have a look at the GP bx soon.

maybe they made a bx2 while making those freebies (?)
one can only hope :slight_smile:

@Great_lakes_Genetics
can you maybe hook me up with highrule.
i would love to chat and exchange ideas.

6 Likes

Keep them freebies coming guys, you are becoming 1 of my favorite places to buy from! You guys are killing it with the extras! :partying_face::partying_face::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Yes, they are the only ones I buy from now.

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

did anyone run Chimera Junky? stumbled upon this and its calling me

not yet but i was pondering popping some in march.
I’m intrigued by this one

2 Likes

same here, if you do pop these please do report back. seems like both parents have some aggressive terps going on so im wondering what itll come out like

1 Like

Out of 12 I’ve only found two terp profile so far strawberries and a earthy hash type funk only thing I didn’t like about it is that no matter how long you veg for the branches were so weak you’ll have to tie everything up by week three.

I have, add me on Instagram and I’ll send you vids stxtch_foe

not surprised about the branching structure, neither of its parents were known as beefy self supporting plants best i can tell (ive grown neither personally). alot of these cuts come and go at the market whim, mostly just differentiated by the terps. highrule and lit farms have been putting out some interesting work in the β€œnew school” candy / gas space. i love those bakery jet fuel terps.

seems like its a fire cross for sure. i saw this cut drop twice now, both times missed out