Smokenhike Grows Again

Nice setup @smokenhike, your plants are looking great!

3 Likes

Noticed something odd in the garden today. Hmmm… What do we have here :thinking:

Volunteers from the previous owner? Bonus!

16 Likes

LOL, that’s friggin awesome!!! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

I wonder what those are. It’s really interesting how many plants look similar to Cannabis.

1 Like

Klosing Kost Kush

4 Likes

21F, week 3. Running a bit hot, ~84F/29C lights on. 3 weeks since transplant into Happy Frog, top dressed GPOG & G99 2tbs/gal Gaia Power Bloom, AOG is a week behind so I held off. Gave them all 2tsp/qt Alaska fish as G99 is eating some lower leaves.

Followed the @CADMAN method.

GPOG | G99 | AOG

Grape Pie x Orange Goji

Alien OG

GG4 x C99

Took 14 days but we got there eventually…

Dusted the lowers with Sour Bubble pollen, and maybe half of everything else too :grin:

20 Likes

Some pics out of the tent to show the structure at week 4.

Alien OG, quite bushy

GG4 x C99, hungry gal

Grape Pie x Orange Goji, cool looking fans on this one
IMG_0875.resized

Getting to the good part now. They’ll probably need support soon, and I’m not sure if the pollen took after multiple shots. Putting the filter in the top of the tent dropped temps about 5c.

I’m starting to think about the next run, have a few ideas… A big coco scrog of clones of these, or PeakSeedsBC Sweet Skunk 12/12 from seed pollinated, or most likely dip into some other OG gear with a bit smaller plants.

16 Likes

Looking good!

2 Likes

Week 5. Tea was a bit strong.

Alien OG

Grape Pie x Orange Goji

GG4 x C99

18 Likes

They look great! :slightly_smiling_face: :+1:

2 Likes

Perhaps they prefer it with milk and sugar?

3 Likes

They prefer Earl Grey but all I had was English Breakfast. And yeah milk & sugar really gets the microbes fired up…

Now I want some. Will probably hold off on the fish emulsion in mine though?

10 Likes

Those must be some English plants if they enjoy tea time . Maybe they’d like some crumpets with that tea?

2 Likes

Oh man, crumpets are so good. I hear if you top dress UK Cheese with them, they grow twice as big…

2 Likes

Week 6. Time to water.

Grape Pie x Orange Goji smells amazing, taking some abuse.

Alien OG has some frosty fans on her.

GG4 x C99 going to be fat I think.

Thinking about shutting down after harvest, not sure what I’ll do with the clones.

Stopped for a vape on the waterfront trail. Big ride for me at 70k, was half dead after but I loved every minute.

22 Likes

Sounds like you went for a really long ride! :astonished: :+1:

2 Likes

47F. Top dressed 2g/gal Gaia bloom last week. Bit much for Happy Frog, probably would’ve been ok in Promix :man_shrugging:

Alien OG

GG4 x C99

Grape Pie x Orange Goji

Looks like AOG will run a few weeks longer than the others.

18 Likes

That grape pie x og looks pretty frosty leaning to the snow lotus side by the looks of things

4 Likes

It has pretty fat lower buds too, bigger than average. Didn’t know there was Snow Lotus in there, can’t complain about that. What’s the history on this one ?

2 Likes

Grape pie is cherry pie and snow lotus plus the goji also has snow lotus in it

3 Likes