Sniklefritz’s little tent run

LOL, yes… I keep thinking I need something like a printed old school checklist on a clipboard… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Cheers
G

2 Likes

I wish I could say it was my first time lol. I gotta get another mechanical timer before I do it again after the flip.

1 Like

2 Likes

Stripped a little, clones taken, flipped. Not much to see but they’re rolling along. Going to move them to a bigger tent just so they’re not overlapping as bad.

1 Like

I was starting to feel bad so I threw them in a bigger tent. I’m guessing a week in ish maybe a couple days more. I’m not really sure works been nutty and I’m losing track :joy:. They’re getting the week two feed schedule and that’s that lol. I’ll probably start yanking some fan leaves here before too long. I had some herm issues when I first ran gas nana but was new and made plenty of mistakes so I’m giving them the benefit of the doubt but if they step one ball or pull any funny business I’ll smite them on sight. That being said I very much miss the pink starburst one I lost the clone of so worth taking the chance. Also this melon farm tent was like 100 for a 5x5 and I’m super impressed with the quality of it if that’s helpful info to anyone. Ok well besides the zipper being loud af and me having to open it up a click at a time because for some reason the sound makes my dog bark from the other room. Anyway that’s it for my finally sat down for the night and got blasted ramble.

2 Likes

Gas nana being the way she is. It’s annoying but I want my starburst back. This one’s in the can now and we’re down to 4 I think. No signs on the others but week 2/3 seems like prime time for the balls if they come. That’s being said I’ve seen this happen enough and now under perfectly fine conditions, she’s just got it in her.

2 Likes

Still growing and still messing around with my toy plant. It’s recovered and stood up but worried it might let go of the gnome after awhile

3 Likes