Snow Lotus BX V1 and the Unknown Mother

That is an absolutely gorgeous plant

8 Likes

And we cant wait for the pics and smoke reports.
Good vibes all.

3 Likes

Is the sour Dubb the clone only or where does it come from. Sounds like it was a cut Josey Wales used but only a guess that it was sour d x sour bubble. From Seedfinder.

I’m getting more excited.

7 Likes

It’s a sour bubble cross. It is a clone only cut. Has a great clean high, and the taste lingers in your mouth.

-GH

10 Likes

Might help to ask @BogSeeds if seedfinder is on point in this situation. Was Sour Diesel crossed to Sour Bubble and handed out at a Northern California cannabis festival in 2008?

6 Likes

Hmmm the D’s have been a nice male apparently from above pics…and since there are 4 you would be holding one of these to grow yourself…just moved to the head of the pack. I will @ you when I drop them …gonna have to share the spotlight with some of Pedro_Bann’s gear though. A couple more weeks at least but soon.

9 Likes

7 B grape pie starting to gain some momentum

11 Likes

Hope somebody makes some beans of that one.

1 Like

I’ll try if I get a male sure hoping I do !

3 Likes

That’s a beautiful looking bud that’s for sure.

3 Likes

@schmarmpit recieved more of the Grape Lotus seeds from me, they are from different males too. Not sure what his plans are, but he has the gear to make plenty more if he wants to.

I am having a hard time deciding which ones I want to pop a bunch of and hunt through. I sent @vernal some Mango Haze x Snow Lotus, that I made just for him. I kept some back for myself, and those may be the ones I hunt through. The Afgooey x Wookie also is a contender after seeing how that mother worked with the (I95 x Stardawg)F2 male.

So many seeds, so little time
-GH

17 Likes

“So many seeds, so little time” GH
well said bro - biggest problem with growing these ladies

13 Likes

Sour bubble and Soma NYCD is the cross I made and gave the first cross seeds away who used that to make Sour Dubb. The breeder gave me credit for the cross but I never made or sold any so all I did was give away a few first cross seeds. Bog

25 Likes

Thank you for doing that. It has been the base of some amazing genetics.

Enjoy the rest of your holiday season
-GH

17 Likes

I hereby claim:

"Special Bus" :bus:

for my bubble-hash… 'cuth ihh mek u tarded

:evergreen_tree: get on it! :joy:

9 Likes

That’s the one I hoped I had, lol. I gotta get through these beauties first. Man, they’re so healthy looking. Got the temp up to 68. Still have one more thing to maybe get it to 72.

Thanks @BogSeeds for the clarification. Your love is spread far and wide. peace

9 Likes

Hey check out the thrift stores for small space heaters. I always manage to find several for under 10 dollars. They work wonders when needed. I put one by my intake and it quickly warms the area.

-GH

12 Likes

Great idea. We have a couple of thrift stores here.

5 Likes

Four weeks and a day: 9B, (Herijuana x Orange skunk) x Snow Lotus

Today is actually day 30, but this pic is from yesterday mornin.

Reeks of over-ripe peaches and mangoes. Waiting on a black backdrop in the mail, and then this will be a perfect little plant photography box.

@GrowHard What can ya tell us about the different males? If you’ve already written that post and I missed it, a point in the right direction would suffice. :vulcan:

Addendum: Today, 30 days 12/12. Not sure how many days she’ll go. Guessing somewhere between 60 and 70

You can see a predatory wasp in this pic. Damn near as bad as fungus gnats as far as getting stuck in the buds.

23 Likes

This is the cross (mandarin x snow lotus) I would have really liked to get

8 Likes