Snow Lotus BX V1 and the Unknown Mother

Thanks brother. My little dungeon crude start is gonna be crowded too. Want more light already. And heat. They are flowering in 63 degree temps and hanging well but showing they don’t really like it. Funny, but the Snow Lotus plants don’t seem bothered by it at all. I can imagine they would go crazy if it were 80 in there.

Never smoked Chem that I know of. I can get what I think it is in the crosses I’ve had with. I have one Chem OG fem that I won from the Vault. I wanna grow it soon. Supposed to be made from original Chem something. The OG cross to it should make it a beast.

6 Likes

I have a Chem 4 almost done thats holding some beans from the Princess x Vortex male. If that interests you.

-GH

7 Likes

That was my first pick early. I still like it. It has a dank rotten sweet smell developing already. 2 pics above that is the top. Click on them and they show much clearer. I’m excited for them all. I’ll take them out into regular light for pics one day. Not sure my camera will cooperate since the kayak mishap. The iPhone will get me by but I want to see them in real light anyway.

I got a clone of that last one. Wished I’d done them all. Still may or do a reveg.

Thanks again bro. Merry Christmas!

6 Likes

Why your GDamn right I’m interested. The Chemdog is in my top 3. When theyre done let me know I’ll send you some good Chemdog crosses from my collection.
You da man!
:cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Oh yeah. I’m sorry I didn’t get back to you about that Archive cut. Definitely interested in it if still around, too. Been a little overwhelmed the last month or so.

You like the Chem 4? So many stories about them all. I always dig hearing the guys tell the stories about it on the interviews.

5 Likes

That Vortex must be good. I’m smoking @SamwellBB’s Purple Poison Cookies now and it’s in it I think. The PPC is really tasty. I think he’s doing f2s or 3s.

4 Likes

@oleskool830…you can have these chemdogs… it’s only 2 regs…if you don’t @GMan can have them if wanted. Its chem 4×Humboldt og…whatever that is. Lol

4 Likes

Sounds really good. I do love the dog. If @GMan wants them, by all means he should have them. It’s kool either way. Thanx my brother . Peace…:cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

I have some crosses another forum buddy made that used the Humboldt Kush or OG…I’ll have to look. I grew two of them and both were great. I tried finding info on it and never figured out where it came from. One had a strong smell of a fresh bag of Skittles that I couldn’t believe. I would’ve never thought a plant could smell like that. Unfortunately it didn’t retain it. I over grew it IMO. That cross could be off the hook. If not claimed I might. peace.

4 Likes

Merry Xmas to all who care.

My gift to you is 2 more numbers being revealed.

@GMan and @Mongobongo both have number 2

Number 2 is Sour Dubb
The leaf twist is very similar to GG4, since its the same mother

and @DiggySoze is running number 9

Number 9 is Mandarin Sunset.
@cannabissequoia has one of these running at the moment as well.

Happy Holidays
-GH

25 Likes

Just got an early 9-A going myself.

13 Likes

YOU are a gift 'mayn! :thumbsup:

Glad to see I have more ManadrinSunset than I thought! :smile: Outdoor next year will be much more than my “herbarium” microgrow.

:hugging: :gift:

:evergreen_tree:

12 Likes

Mandarin Sunset is Orange Herijuana? Man, they missed a perfect chance to call it a Heri-Naval!

(That sounded funnier in my head. :joy:)

18 Likes

Ahh cool. Just finished growing a couple of GG4 x Sour Bubble. First time growing any of it. Gotta go look up the Sour Dubb as I forget the genetics details. Thanks!

7 Likes

It’ll be cool to hear some smoke reports and which cross comes out on top. Then we all may have to do some horse trading to try them all. Heh. I did get a clone or two of that one either the twisted leaves. #1. Maybe I could make seeds with the 2nd half.

7 Likes

Okay it’s Xmas and I opened mine 10-D …scrolling back to see what’s up…not id’d :thinking:

4 Likes

Thanks for the information. What was your source for this hypothesis. I use Recharge once a week through the entire run as this was creators recommendation… I have scene the response but was wondering about late flower. (Wk 7,8, 9)
Thanks brother…

I think you will be fine if you stop recharge applications before your pistils start to fade and die off in mid to late flowering.

I observed the problem with recharge triggering herms when I was growing outdoor with cuts I was already familiar with. I had no problems with the cuts I planted in my vegetable plots to test a more minimalist organic growth method, which did not receive any recharge applications.

5 Likes

Sweet !! What an awesome day to find out what I’m growing :joy:I’m curious now what the look will be in comparison to all the Sour Ds I’ve got going. :v:

8 Likes

The Dubb is way different than sour D. I have the AJ cut, and that thing is a stretchy stacking monster. And has a lot of gas in the nose. The Dubb will still give a 2x stretch, but with additional lateral branching. It also makes baseball size buds on the tops. It smell is sour, and more sour.

@Olbrannon you are the first to come forward with number 10. Since I only sent out 3 packs of those, and its Christmas, I’ll let you know.

Mother number 10 is the Queen Mother Goji cut. The Queen Mother Goji BX. @oleskool830 posted some pictures of his somewhere above. Hopefully that provides a little inspiration to get them in the dirt.

-GH

20 Likes

Dude now that you say heri, it all makes sense.

Next run I’mma veg em till the cows come home.

20 Likes