Snowhigh Seeds

Amnesia Lemon sounds fire, but I’m terrified of Amnesias. I’ve never eaten so much in my life like I did when I grew out a Strawberry Amnesia.

5 Likes

New seeds? I’ve been keeping up with the comments here. So he’s alive? I wish no ill will, just consumed by the mystery.

5 Likes

5 Likes

The story I have heard is that someone else is running the business. Just skipped on the people that sent John money. A winning strategy for a successful business. NOT!

5 Likes

Ooof! Really good way to soil a name. Glad I bought the Mexican and Thai that I wanted. Time to repro repro repro.

7 Likes

That’s what we do here! Mexican sounds interesting, what area?

4 Likes

I bought a bunch of what he offered at one point in the Mexican varieties. I just need MORE TENTS!

7 Likes

Damn that sounds killer.

1 Like

This all seems really strange. I don’t trust it.

11 Likes

Whats strange? Life is strange. Showhigh droping Watermelon OG doesnt seem strange tho.

Looks like someone slapping his name on shit, that likely isn’t his work.

What a mess this whole thing has turned into

6 Likes

Its definitely his genetic lines, and seems like more recent work judging by the hybridization of each line. Lots of F1 mashups.
Looking at the seedbank’s other Snowhigh releases like the Haze stuff and chocolate thai stuff, its also similar F1 poly mashups of stuff he released over the past 15 yrs. The AGxC99 stuff was among his first releases. Then the Vietnamese work. Then around 2014 with True Gangster Kush.

2 Likes

Snowhigh IG account is also tagged on the post.

Wasn’t uppervault sketchy? Is it the only retailer with this offer?

4 Likes

“Exclusive hand curated release” so I’d say so…

5 Likes

The Vault is selling some of his gear at semi reasonable prices compared to direct from John.
Found one pack at 75, most are 150, and a couple at 250.
Looks like the cheaper ones are old Snowhigh stock, but not as old as the AgxC99 era (2012-ish).
There’s definitely great stuff listed, like the Viet 3way. If this is all legit.
Im interested to see how this plays out.
Im holding out that John having crop loss and being sick just means he couldn’t fulfill orders to catch up, and that whoever he put in charge of his distro merely dropped the ball, for now. Again, Im interested to see how this plays out and I hope he’s able to make things right after cropping out this season.

2 Likes

No issues this way.

1 Like

Anyone can tag anyone in an IG post. I see SnowHigh has never tagged you. Anyone can post a screenshot of emails of orders of any product. That doesn’t make the lineage legitimate or make the fact that it is actually a SnowHigh strain. These are all mostly old lines also. Makes me think someone just took some shit and made some crosses or worse yet is just renaming shit.

100 weeks on his own posts but look at these 3 recent tags by you…

7 Likes

It definitely seems fishy af from here and I don’t have a bone in this at all. Pre-orders not fulfilled from over a year ago, not a word in months, and all of a sudden exclusive drops and whatnot? :thinking:

11 Likes