Snowhigh Seeds

After checking the Vault website again, no Bodhi seeds are in stock. And Kagyu’s older thai stuff is all thats available. Also, no mention from John or Bodhi that TheVault is reputable

Man, you seem to not like me of the bank. Maybe The Smoke Break podcast on youtube which is brought to you by The Upper Vault and John is actually talking live would make you stop hating. Better yet Join The Upper Node discord and see that John actually does pop up every once in a while on fridays when they do FSF ( free seed friday) How about joining tomight. If I had as much doubt as you Id show up at 4:20pm and drop a few questions about John. Im sure The exclusive strain drop will be spoken about. Along with Rare breed Humboldt. Oh wait that mught be fake too smh.

I have nothing against you and your many companies and pages. This is SnowHigh either fucking over his customers or a blatant cash grab by a slightly tangential source.

9 Likes

I could only speak on my personal experiences. I have received orders a tad late but Im a have patience and understanding that stuff happend unexpectedly. Along with tons of beans to keep me busy. Im sure everything with everyone’s back order will be sqaured away hopefully sooner than later.

I suspect you know more about this than you’re saying. Next time you talk to John please tell him to get those orders out asap!

3 Likes

Huh… smh

I only know what I know from experience TBH. Im starting to think Im being trolled. Just join The Upper Node discord yourself and youll see. John aka snowhigh seed really be popping up there. See for yourself.

Has anyone asked him about the back orders on discord? You’re talking like you hang out with him every week. It just seems odd to me that he’s over there having a party yet can’t answer any questions from his loyal customers who trusted him.
And how would you even know for sure if it was actually him? For all we know he’s tied up in a basement somewhere and had all his seeds jacked. Aren’t you the least bit curious as to what’s going on?

11 Likes

Im already said what I said. There hasnt been any back orders for me on Snowhigh stuff from The Upper Vault from what I have ordered. He does associated himself with The Upper Vault Seed bank and The Upper Node Discord. Go see for yourself. Maybe its the bank that had or has his stuff? I dunno

DM me a discord invite. The one I found Google is dead

1 Like

They fixing in now I think

You should be fine now

1 Like

I’ve recieved my wacky weed with excelent freebies from the uppervault.
couldnt be happier

2 Likes

Alright I’m in the discord. I’m doing this for y’all. Pray for me.

I see a user named Snow High, but I don’t see any posts or interactions from him in the Discord.

I’m well out of my element here. I’m down to do some recon work for Coco or any of the others who are missing seeds.

Is this happening in the voice chat? I’m not doing that. I love you guys but I can’t handle VC. I only fuck around with podcasts after they release cleaned transcripts.

7 Likes

Lil something to keep in mind with this claim of Snowhigh and his seeds only appearing at Upper Vault and UV saying we should all join his discord.

9 Likes

I checked it out and it was a million bots, 2 or 3 real people it seemed like and fake giveaways, all kinds of nonsense.

14 Likes

So call me insane but I just ordered at upper vault due to the potential insane discount.
I only have gotten scammed once so maybe it’s time LoL.

I asked AKbeanbrains on Insta, he said that as far as he knows he’s legit.
[Screen Attached]

I ordered

• Wacky Weed
  • Highland Juicy Fruit Thai x Old School Red and Purple Chocolate Thai
  • Vietnamese Black Du Ma Dan 1968

I ordered with the help of @HolyAngel and offered him to grow out one pack and reproduce it.

9 Likes

The discount is tempting but I’ve never ordered anything from the upper vault myself. I know people have gotten what they ordered so they are legit as far as that goes. But I’m loyal to seedsforme for years and they haven’t let me down yet. At the moment I’m not buying anything from snow until the back orders are filled.

7 Likes

Same here, it’s where i get Annunaki genetics strains from.
I asked Adam of seedsforme about John. He said he didn’t know him personally. As far as he knew, John is alive, but may have a family member helping him.

So the mystery continues.

5 Likes

Anybody here talk with Kagyu on a regular basis? I thought he did some collabs with John, curious if he could direct John to this thread or at least shed some light on what’s going on with him.

7 Likes