Snowhigh Seeds

the upper vault are Legit

2 Likes

He responds on IG sometimes.

2 Likes

I was very tempted to nab the wacky weed. Sounds very special, but all the funny business with snow and some other potential drops/projects popping up had me hesitate. Would love to see a grow log of em some time!

3 Likes

He did reply, but the answer was no he hadn’t heard from him unfortunately.

4 Likes

They were partners with bodhi also in the sproutways venture that went sour due to happening right as covid hit and not really panning out. You can see it in a few old videos from 2019-2020.

8 Likes

Thank you for the Sproutways link. It’s super hot today so I’ll just stay in and watch these!

4 Likes

Yeah I remember that and was hopeful it would pan out but nothing really came of it. I saw a couple photos of blueberry blast packs posted here somewhere with the sproutways label, but that was about it.

1 Like

This is some Knives Out BS going on. I’m more suspicious now seeing the new(?) design on that watermelon. To go from such a basic (in a good way) packaging to your stereotypical “stoner” designs on the packaging is a bit weird. Especially since the companies with the minimalistic designs tend to be the ones demanding premium prices for seeds.

I don’t know. Doesn’t pass the smell test for me.

8 Likes

It really does though. With some luck I’ll have repros. I want to say I won’t pop for a minute, but I’ll probably change my mind as soon as this harvest is done with. I’ve got a ton of bud I’m already tired of…first-world problems huh.

1 Like

I grabbed a pack of 10 Wacky Weed and went back for a pack of the Drowahs Chocolate Thai x Dutch Passion Metal Haze. Both purchased from Upper Vault. Neither were cheap but seem legit. I paid the same for Blackbird Preservations NH21xMM over a year ago which has produced some nice plants.

The Snowhigh Wacky Weed I got 5/5 going and hard to believe no nanners yet (about 8 weeks outdoors NE US)
The Choc Thai DP Metal Hz I got 3/5 and no nanners there either.

Both strains show consistent structure and nice smells. I’ve got to up pot the 3 Choc Thai DP Metal Hz. I had them all in 3 gallon nursery pots painted with microkote until they showed sex. I have no real expectations except keeping them alive until harvest if female.

I’m really enjoying watching these develop and definitely glad I took the chance.

Best plants of the last bunch currently in 3 gallons will go into 30 gallon fabric bags for the rest of the season.

On another note I recently got a call from a fishing guide/friend who had a cancellation and offered me the slot. I took it knowing I’d enjoy it but also knowing I’d only have some pictures to show for the money spent. Back in the day, I’d have blown that much money up in a few hours and been running for an ATM for more…….

Caught plenty of nice Stripers on flies (sinking and floating lines!!) and some on swimming plugs. Water was 50 degrees so they were not sluggish. Fog was intense all the way to the rip but he’s the best guide for my money in that location. Every hookup he’d say

“How you doing?”

Glad to be alive and growing up a bit so I say take a chance.

Or as HST said

“Buy the ticket take the ride”

:man_farmer:

5 Likes

Snowhigh is actually on Discord right now at The Upper node!

2 Likes

1 Like

2 things interesting about this

Snowhigh always spells his name as one word, not two.
2nd, those pics dont look at all like how or where Snowhigh grows.

11 Likes

Stop… smh

2 Likes

Take your tin foil hat off

So he was speaking on those voice clips or in voice chat?

Anyone ask him about the most recent hiatus?

2 Likes

He was having an issue trying to talk on the mic on Discord off his phone. Then he got it working. In that community, he is not on some hiatus now. He was talking about what he working on and throwing up some free seeds for that community for supporting the free seed friday they do there.

1 Like

This is not SnowHighs hand as I have pictures with his hands clearly visible.

6 Likes