Snowhigh Seeds

:rofl: all good…

I found it on the chat, that’s definitely him.

It’s going to burn a bunch of people’s asses that he is giving out free seeds when he can’t even honor paid orders!

4 Likes

How is that definitely him?

2 Likes

It’s his voice in those clips…so unless that was faked.

If you have Discord go check it out

1 Like

FYI Multiverse /Sproutways has Snowhigh’s available both Epic and Big Mountain Gold. The logo used on the site is the old logo and both of the available strains use his old C99/Acapulco Gold male.

https://multiversebeans.com/product-category/snowhigh/

I’ll do it for you coir. I’ve watched the Sproutways video where he speaks.

I’m still hella skeptical. The whole situation is so fantastical. Like… :exploding_head: Y’all compose a message and I’ll even DM the man. I’m always down for head on resolution.

This voice clips, and @sTicKy_212 I’m not going to accept your discord friend request. I’m literally only discord friends with my sister and @Indicana_Jones for some reason. It’s all just so much. Why can John just send these back orders out before the orders are old enough to start kindergarten.

8 Likes

And this?

3 Likes

:rofl:We need proof of Life!!!

2 Likes

His voice clips are in that chat around 7:20pm

2 Likes

It very well could be.

Its a great fake if it is. If he has grown sons maybe one of them. It’s clearly an older white male from Southern California.

Get on in there and send him a message. Ask what’s cracking.

2 Likes

I’m good company! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

@CocoaCoir said something about my post and the hand in the picture. I made fun of it in voice chat and thats a comment someone said making fun of it. @AppalachianBiscuits I sent you a friend request and a message when he went live. Im just letting people know that Snowhigh seems to be doing ok and for folks who are interested in what hes doing now and that’s it. I thought I was trying to help letting people know where he can at times be found but this is getting weird. I said enough … at this point do what you will with the info I was kindly sharing.

1 Like

" This is not SnowHighs hand as I have pictures with his hands clearly visible."
THis is sooooo funny… Cant make this up… :rofl:

Yeah we get the good intention you have. Just keep in mind Snowhigh took thousands of dollars and delivered nothing while not communicating whatsoever.

Not everyone will share your excitement he’s back giving seeds away.

13 Likes

Hasn’t anybody on that discord or whatever asked about all the people he ripped off? Are they not concerned he might do the same to them?

5 Likes

Kindly sharing that a rip off was back in town… do get your dollars ready right??? You must work for the company

11 Likes

oh @sTicKy_212 is a total shill for that place

12 Likes

@CocoaCoir here’s more pics of Snowhigh’s hand for your fapping file :muscle:t3::drooling_face::crazy_face:

2 Likes

Just look at his profile banner image.

If The Upper Node are taking advantage of Johns absence to sell fake Snowhigh repros/chucks, then this whole thing is a con.

If John is actually working with you guys continuing to sell new genetics while stealing thousands from his true longtime fans, then this whole thing is a con.

So which is it @sTicKy_212? Until you’ve got a good answer for us, noone should spend a Dime on The Upper Node or Snowhigh, full stop.

14 Likes

Looks like a shit pheno out of a landrace pack

2 Likes