So Ima Weed Bitch! Are You?

You smoke a lot of Rosin?

Agree that’s me I’m a picky bitch

3 Likes

Indeed. That is all we put in our lungs now.

Us growers become weed snobs over time , I think we’re spoiled !

3 Likes

I’ve heard it all for sure. Somebody grows weed to just throw it out. I guess that will not come out in “NEVER HAVE I EVER” : “THROWN WEED OUT” LMAOROTFSMH.

2 Likes

So you grow 16 oz, smoke 1 and throw 15 away? Um, that’s not a great plan, lol. Whatever works for you I guess brother :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yeah sometimes. Most of my life I grew up on one hitters… I’ll never smoke out of one of them again unless I have to

3 Likes

Someone needs to take another stab at designing the dugout pipe. That was my jam growing up but it made all weed that went in taste like shit

2 Likes

Still there and have been for years… Used to smoke bowls and such and still do occasionally when there are a few people around…but for myself, as stated above, I go through alot throwing away stale, half smoked bowls and bongs lol

Key is keeping it clean and not running trashy black ash burning middy dealer weed through it lol

4 Likes

Yeah there’s definitely an art to smoking out of anything. I remember smoking people slobber resin shit that they would give me after cleaning there shit. I think I earned it

2 Likes

great topic and great title!!!
i am not ashamed to say i throw out plenty and am indeed a weed snob…(and whore all at the same time)

2 Likes

Im with you on only smoking 1st half of a bowl, I dont smoke a joint down to the roach either, I smoke for its benefits and my enjoyment, so I dont smoke the less pleasant parts.

I done enough of scrimping and getting by on scraps when I was younger.

I dont dump weed, I just turn it into edibles or concentrates or just give it away. But I totally get what you mean, its your flowers and lifes to short to smoke something that doesn’t make you happy.

My worst fear is when people give me “samples” to try. I ended up with a drawer full of stuff I didnt want to touch.

1 Like

I recently bought a couple heady onies (chillums if you prefer) from Jerry Kelly, keep in my pocket and the dash of the truck, it’s like a level up for the old shitty dugouts and crack pipe onies from childhood. Stepping it up across the board in my older age :joy::joy:

4 Likes

This! I have so many samples I’ve gotten that never get touched just cause I either can’t vouch for how it’s grown or it looks or smells “subpar” to me, I feel bad sometimes. I also have this sneaking suspicion though that there’s someone out there that would get a nug of mine that might call it shitty too, so I don’t sweat it too much.

2 Likes

I usually give excess weed to my dad and brother, but this last harvest I have a QP of utter shwag. I will never smoke it, not good for hash (already tried), and doubt it will be any good for edibles. Right now it is destined for my worm bin.

FWIW, all my roaches (not many as I use paper filters) and ash make their way to the worm bin too. Nothing rwally goes to waste.

11 Likes

compost pile for the win!!

4 Likes

All my life, until I started growing… If I had any weed and spilled some, I would be picking up every last flake with tweezers. It was so precious.

Now…

• I spill some on my bench while grinding… I sweep it into the can.
  • I find a big batch in one of my grinders, and I don’t know what strain it was… into the can.
  • I get sick of a particular strain, and I know I have a harvest coming up soon… give the old strain away, or put it into the compost.

I guess it doesn’t seem valuable any more. Its still super special, don’t get me wrong! but it’s just a plant. And it’s easy to make lots more.

Prohibition made it seem more valuable than it really was.

14 Likes

i think its just the growers mentality. prohibition or not most ppl dont have the abundance of weed mentality. before i started growing i never would have guessed.

ha - my first harvest i was just thinking holy shit and wanting to just play with it all. weed everywhere!!!

5 Likes

“You be good to the weed, the weed be good to you.”
Rasta Say’s

3 Likes

I’m the same way, I smoke the bowl half way ish, and my wife kills it, I call her Krispy because she turns bowls crispified. Lmao. Everyone and I mean everyone hates on me for it. So I load one hitters, and I think I actually get more high than roasting a full bowl. Also I put my js out when I have about a third left. But those all go into jars for desperate times. I also give anything I’m tired of to my sister and her husband.

5 Likes