How much do you smoke?

Hey amigos! I was just thinking that I smoke a lot of bud everyday. What about the rest of you? here is a poll for flower smokers. the nine number on my keypad doesn’t work, so I went to 8+, but I doubt anyone smokes that much. The poll is for a average day, not a binge smoking day.

• 1gram
  • 2grams
  • 3grams
  • 4grams
  • 5grams
  • 6grams
  • 7grams
  • 8grams
  • 8+ grams

0 voters

3 Likes

I voted one gram but it’s probably even less, that would be one ounce per month, I’m a total lightweight.

4 Likes

I do an eight of an ounce every week, kindbud, but i also do a half oz of shwag so yeah!

1 Like

I smoke about a gram a day (1/4 oz per week) and about a gram of rosin. It’s good to be the king.

3 Likes

Houston we have a problem !!!

Where the button for 3.5 grams per day ?

I ticked 3 anyway, usually 3.5g/day unless sampling of course :wink: :sunglasses:

5 Likes

And you guys better believe it!!! LOL

2 Likes

I prefer to round down than up, that way there is always something left hahahaha :laughing:

I usually smoke approx 1 ounce per week, not only Houston with a problem I think :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

Usualy around 3 for me. Some days its a lot more though. But i try to keep my small bowl in my bong😂

6 Likes

Yep, I am also a 3gram per average day. Weekends and holidays excluded!

It is about a 60/40 bong to bowl ratio.

1 Like

Si un joint lleva 0’5 gramos…eso hace…entre 5 y 10 gramos… No todos los días, ok?: si hay “fiesta” o mi morenita quiere cachondeo, más…

3 Likes

Naaah… Viendo tu hibernadero tu tienes que fumar mas…o estar criando a base de mota un rebaño de cabras…

3 Likes

400 mg/d, vaporized.

2 Likes

small less then 3 each for me and wifey too…
Ds

1 Like

How much do the goats consume each day?

6 Likes

i consume 3 goats per day

11 Likes

Esas se meten en el Outdoor de @ryasco y arrasan… No les sigue el ritmo ni una legión de rastas jamaicanos…

3 Likes

That is one pest i don’t have to worry about. Ha! Ha!:grin:

3 Likes

Preferably, it would be kept below 7g per week, but if we’re not actively keeping track, it regularly hits an eighth a day. Soooooo unsustainable…

3 Likes

For me, the less I smoke, the higher I get.

Let me first stipulate that I do not smoke for any medical reason…I am 100% recreational.

Based on the poll quantities and corresponding results, I could only be classified as a true featherweight!

I could not participate in the poll ‘cause there is not a sufficiently small amount for me to register!
I usually only smoke once per day…in the evening. I probably do not smoke any more than ½ of a gram total per night.
Many years ago I smoked much more.
Wake and bake and toking up throughout the day. Tolerance can become troublesome. I used to overcome tolerance by having many different varieties of bud available, this way I could always get nice and high.
I still always have lots of variety on hand, but realized as I got older that the best way for me to overcome tolerance was to simply smoke less.
The only time (usually) that I smoke during the day now is after harvesting…I need to sample the new flowers.
I also quit smoking altogether several times per year… typically for at least a week to ten days at a time.
I have found that by moderating my consumption, I simply find getting high on delicious buds much more intensely delightful and truly euphoric.

10 Likes

Oops, I voted for 2 grams, but I thought that was per week :grin: Yeah, I’m a lightweight. Most days, 2-3 good bongrips. If the little lady is away and I don’t have to make sense, that number goes up and I bust out the brain-scramble stash :wink:

3 Likes