So Ima Weed Bitch! Are You?

I’ll harvest a dry pound smoke an ounce and throw the rest away, or I’ll throw extra buds out after a year. I only smoke the first half of bowels… How do you feel about it all?

6 Likes

way way too many vets in need of meds to be throwing any buds out.

4 Likes

You can toss it my way I’ll find something to do with it. Lol

2 Likes

Smoking bowels must not taste very good :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’m pretty wasteful when it comes to joints and usually toss em with plenty left but I don’t really throw out tons of weed. More likely to give it away or toss it in the freezer if I’m not gonna smoke it before the smell/taste starts to dissipate.

Funny back in the day when I was younger my cousins went to visit my grandpa after I’d left and discovered where I’d rolled my joint and they were able to roll a “joint” with the scraps I left :stuck_out_tongue: ah, the good ol’ days when a half gram would get 5 of us high for hours :smile:

10 Likes

Wow no words

I agree :100: %
Also make hash

7 Likes

Haha TP for your bonghole.

I have so much weed it’s obscene. I give it away. I don’t smoke roaches (or smoke at all really). It takes up too much damn space in my small apartment.

6 Likes

i dont toss out, but i definitely am a bit of a diva about what i smoke. ill pack bong loads take one rip and then tap it. ill go through maybe half of the stock i have and then get bored with it and will just give it to friends, or throw it in the freezer to go into a “kitchen sink” hash run. but yea part of the fun of growing your own is getting to be a little picky about your smoke for sure.

8 Likes

Keep the best to of each crop for yourself. Give away a healthy amount each grow to friends/family/needy and whatever’s left not worth using goes into concentrates/edibles with my vaped weed and usually consumed or given away also

7 Likes

I absolutely agree on that last statement

3 Likes

I throw nothing away except regular leafs. I make bubble with fluff and sugar leafs and smoke the buds. I also give my best friend bud so he doesn’t have to buy on the streets. Still haven’t got to the point were the bud loses smell or flavor yet.

3 Likes

friends don’t let friends smoke mids

5 Likes

Absolutely my thoughts. Around here I call it trash!

2 Likes

I get bitchy about stale weed… like half smoked bowls and such…of it isn’t green or I set it down for like 5 minutes, it’s getting tapped out and reloaded…

Reminds me of smoking butts from the ashtray lol

14 Likes

Before we switched to only using concentrates and edibles, I did not like having to smoke a bowl past half heh. Always had mass amounts of burnt material around. I actually saved it up a number of years ago, sifted the ash out and made some super potent edibles out of it lol. :+1:

3 Likes

I think it was a QP of burnt material I made the butter with.

1 Like

whoa, thats a gnarly commitment. i literally just tapped out the ashtray of half burned bowls on my desk and was super grossed out, couldn’t imagine sifting it.

1 Like

Ya I just threw it all into a 5 gallon paint strainer bag and shook it out a bit heh. I like to recycle what ever I can if its worth it.

Yeah after the first few hits of a bowl is the best. After that yeah I’ll pass and let some one else finish it. I am a snob (a little bit I guess :thinking:)

this whole site is a group of weed snobs hanging out together though right? haha

9 Likes

Now a days I just press my whole harvest and throw the press pucks in oil to extract the rest. Been loving processing it all like this heh.

3 Likes