So what have you got planned for this Christmas?

Busy time of the year around here lol my brothers birthday is on the 23rd. I’ve never viewed it as a bad thing honestly it just is what it is :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Wow, well your parents get high marks for efficiency, all the shopping for the year in one trip LOL That is uncanny…

1 Like

I have twin sisters who’s birthday is 12/23. The rest of the siblings hated it, not only did they get seemingly twice as much (my birthday is in June, so I’d long forgotten what I got for my Bday by then), AND I swear the extra burden of not one but two birthdays just days before christmas spread my parents thin… Looking back, I am amazed my parents pulled off what they did with what they had… But as a kid, you just see your siblings with more gifts than you LOL…

I’m not done outside yet, will snap pics of the crazyness out there soon enough. Inside its a simple tree, nothing too crazy. Oh, a Santa toilet cover. I gotta snap a pic of that. My gf likes it, but I swear with the floor mat, and cover, I feel like I am tearing santas head off and taking a sh*t down his neck. You’ll see what I mean…

4 Likes

Really cool @CADMAN, love it.

1 Like

i don’t do family events anymore. maybe chinese buffet or something. hope you all have a good one.

1 Like

Ok first couple hrs is done

1 Like

I use to always spend Christmas alone wife would go home to the Philippines to her family…don’t bother me I make my own fun

2 Likes

Had many a Christmas dinner in the Indian restaurant up the street from me alone lol fuck it,it’s hard to break my Christmas spirits and I like Indian food so it’s a win win

But I hate the fact Christmas is one day in the states then everyone back to work.you live in Europe your off for a week

3 Likes

My wife and I are expecting the arrival of our daughter on Boxing Day, so we have not really checked into decorating yet, but I think this week we will do some decorations. With the uncertainty about whether or not we will spend christmas in the hospital, it has been hard to go about decorating or making plans, that and getting the baby room ready.

3 Likes

I don’t do holidays or my Birthdays, just a regular day for me…having no family helps…

4 Likes

I’m getting married December 29th I won’t be getting any Christmas presents :rofl:just a ball and chain

1 Like

@anon98660487
I think.they call it love ur getting :cupid:

2 Likes

Congratulations to you and your soon to be Mrs.

Hope she’s not looking kids lol may get another dog

I wish your Secret Santa knew this

Congrats to you guys @Neb has some experience in seasonal birth matters, well his MOM does. If theres anything you guys need, let us new OG grandparents know. Positive energy, love and best wishes to you. Merry Christmas

2 Likes

Thank you so much!!

This place is truly wonderful! Merry Christmas to all of you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Congratulations.

1 Like

Thanks man!

1 Like

Nice job, we are putting our tree up this week.

1 Like

Getting closer everyday:)