Soak’n Beans Co

@Gaz29

Flowering Time

8-9 Weeks

Genetics

(Abusive Diesel X GG#4) X Shut Eye F2

2 Likes

When I grew her I let her go 11 weeks. Depending on pheno 9-11 weeks.

29 Likes

We are dropping 12 crosses from Strayfox Gardenz - Circle of Blessings today at 4:20pm Pacific! The first 15 orders will come with a special tester pack of Raspberry Malawi, from Stray! You also get Basic Afghani Haze freebies from Stray with each order. Basic Afghani Haze is Duke’s Basic Skunk 16 X (Holy Grail Haze x Black Afghani Skunk). House freebies on top of that. Check our website for pics and info. Cash App accepted for now, select cash at checkout, then reply to your order email asking for our tag.

14 Likes

Check out today’s drop from Bean Drop Genetics going down at 4:20pm Pacific! Each pack comes with a full vial of seeds (about 15) and will include another full pack of either Sherm Hemsley (OG Kush x ToFo) or Thistle Beach (Planet of the Grapes x ToFo). ToFo is Triple OG X Face Off OG and added fuel/pine terps to an already stellar line up.

‍‍‍Also dropping tonight at midnight Eastern we have 2 strains from Relenltess Genetics. #1 Stunna F3 and Rotten 'Nanas are sure to please but are very limited as usual.

We are giving you an unheard of 60% off on 4 brands that we want to highlight. No code needed for this, just add it to your cart! Sale end February 15th at 4:20pm Pacific.

8 Likes

Some-dam temping strains your offering up and a smoking discount to boot . Happy Valentine’s Day.

1 Like

what the dif between baked and soaked. I have Purple Poison Cookies in veg, they grow fast. there in a room with blueberry muffin males so… curious did you grow them out?

2 Likes

BakedBeanz, with a ‘Z’ is SamwellBB’s brand name. He’s a breeder.
Soak’n Beans is a seedbank from Kakalak that carries BakedBeanz, among other breeders too.

Purple Poison Cookies is a strain Soaknbeans sold, that was made by BakedBeanz/SamwellBB ^^

13 Likes

don’t really understand the question “what the dif between baked and soaked”
you mean Baked Beanz and Soaknbeanz ? @HolyAngel explained it very well.
you probably have Purple Poison Cookies f2s which means I grew out f1s so yes I have grown out both f1s and f2s
if you have f1s you are a very lucky guy !

7 Likes

Excuse my question if I’m wrong?
The reason F1s are lucky to have is basically because it has the most genitc diversity vs F2, F3 F4 ect ? Maybe I’m just Stoned still or plan forgot, but genuinely wondering is all.

5 Likes

they would be the best possibility to get the first/best representation of the first genetic cross - almost all elite clones are f1s (from what I humbly understand)
f2s would give you a very good representation of the first cross but you probably wouldn’t get exactly the first/best representation - but you may get something even better/different

6 Likes

Awww OK. Cool. Thanks :wink:

2 Likes

Baked Beanz P.P.C F2 # 6 they are robust veg ers so far.

3 Likes

Just dropped Strait A Genetics on the website!

11 Likes

I have been getting a lot of emails and messages about this Beleaf Cannabis feminized White Truffle crosses drop. Beleaf is waiting on new packaging to arrive, which should be any day now. In order to make sure all of you get exactly what you want, Beleaf authorized me to do a presale. At 4:20pm Eastern today you will be able to place preorders on our website! For every order over $500 I am adding a random freebie pack from Calyx Bros Seed Co on top of the current house freebies. Cash App accepted, just select cash at checkout, then reply to the email asking for our tag.

14 Likes

Dropping today at 4:20 Pacific we have Starfire Genetix’ Apples N Bananas Part 2 Volume 1 aka A is for Apples! EACH PACK Comes with 1 Pack (2 FEMS) of Supreme Oreoz (Gary Payton x Oreoz), a Star Fire Hat, a Lanyard, 1 Star Fire or 1 A+B Jibbitz, 1 Logo Sticker and 1 Strain Specific Sticker.

BOX SET Includes All 4 Strains inside an A is for Apples Custom Box, 4 packs of Supreme Oreoz Freebies, 2 Star Fire Hats, a Lanyard, 2 Jibbitz and Complete Vol. Sticker Set.

We can take Cash App and Credit Cards if needed. Just Select Cash at Checkout then email for payment instructions.

9 Likes

Okay folks here you go! Now taking credit/debit/gift cards, cash, money orders, checks, Bitcoin, and altcoins

12 Likes

We dropped Red Goat yesterday and are dropping more Star Fire today!

12 Likes

We have some fire available on our website and more incoming!

12 Likes

These are dropping tomorrow and they are only $65 a pack and come with freebies.

6 Likes

We dropped some autoflowers today for just $55 a pack!

6 Likes