Soak’n Beans Co

Had another Starfire drop the other day and today we have a Savage Genetics drop!

8 Likes

We are having a 24 hour 710 sale on some brands that we feel need to be in your stash! Starting tonight at midnight Pacific we are giving a whopping 40% off on Calyx Bros Seed Co, Savage Genetics, Strait A Genetics, Red Goat Genetics, and Bean Drop Genetics! No coupon code needed. Free 6 pack of Calyx Bros Sleepy Monkey with every order on 7/10. Payments accepted include Credit and Debit Cards, Cryptocurrency, Cash, Cash App, Checks, and Money Orders! Have a happy and safe holiday!

5 Likes

Check out this back-to-school sale we are having on our website! House freebies are Bubblegum Pie from Calyx Bros Seed Co this month.

7 Likes

We have started our Bud of the Month Contest back up! Post your picture or video for the Bud of the Month contest in our forum. One entry per month per person. You can post multiple pictures or videos of the same bud. We are looking for bud quality, not picture quality

5 Likes

Use soaknbeans.com forum to post your picture or video for the Bud of the Month contest.

• 1 entry per person per month.
  • Please post only 1 picture OR 1 video for your entry.
  • Entries will close at midnight PST on the last day of the month.
  • You cannot win two months in a row.
  • Winner will be selected by BOTM selection committee.
  • Prizes for this month will be:

Prizes have increased for this month!
1st Place - $200 Store Credit
2nd Place - $100 Store Credit
3rd Place - $50 Store Credit

4 Likes

Happy Halloween everyone! To celebrate we are giving you 30% off sitewide! No coupon needed.

Credit, Debit, Cash, Bitcoin, Checks, Money Orders, and Cash App are all accepted on our website. For Cash App, select cash at checkout, then just email us for our tag.

7 Likes

Now dropping Monday November 7th at 7:00 Pacific we have 2 new stunning S1s from Beleaf Cannabis! These are 5 feminized seed packs. Each order will come with 6 free Bedtime Cookies from Calyx Bros Seed Co. Check our website for details.

Credit, Debit, Cash, Bitcoin, Checks, Money Orders, and Cash App are all accepted on our website. For Cash App, select cash at checkout, then just email us for our tag.

6 Likes

We are starting our Black Friday sales beginning today! First we have BOGO on all Calyx Bros Seed Co packs. You will receive an extra pack of the same cross. One for you and one to wrap and give as a gift. More sales to come over the next couple weeks.

8 Likes

To help you celebrate the holiday season, we’re offering everyone a $20 discount on their purchases from now until January 1st! Simply enter the coupon code GIFT at checkout to receive $20 off your order. Please note that this discount cannot be applied to auction items, and it cannot be used in combination with partial points. Happy holidaze!

7 Likes

@Jetdro @ReikoX

As we gear up for the upcoming spring season, it’s time to get excited about all the possibilities that lie ahead. And what better way to celebrate the arrival of spring than with some sweet savings on your favorite cannabis seeds?

Starting March 1st and running until March 20th, we’re offering a special promotion exclusively for our forum members. Use the code SPRING25 at checkout to receive $25 off your order of $100 or more on our website. With a top-notch selection of cannabis strains to choose from, we’re sure you’ll find the perfect seeds to suit your every need and preference.

Whether you’re a seasoned grower or just starting out, now is the perfect time to stock up on the seeds you need to make this season a green and vibrant one. But don’t wait too long, because this promotion is only available for a limited time.

So what are you waiting for? Head over to our shop and start browsing our selection of premium cannabis seeds. And remember to use the code SPRING25 at checkout to claim your discount.

Cheers to a happy and bountiful spring season!

10 Likes

Not sure if I remembered to leave you a good review here a couple years ago, but I had a great experience with soaknbeans.

I was just checking out the website again.
I wish that it was possible to close the animations and animated scrolling text at the bottom of the webpage on the soaknbeans website. If I try to zoom in on just the seed lists, the animated text scales with it and stays stuck at the bottom of the screen.

It wouldn’t be a problem for most people. I have a photosensitivity disorder and it’s hard for me to read any of the text on the page when there is animated text at the bottom of the screen.

2 Likes

Are you ready for the biggest cannabis seed sale of the year? We’re excited to announce our 12-hour extravaganza on St. Patrick’s Day, where we will be offering a new sale every hour for 12 hours straight.

Whether you’re looking for new strains to try or want to stock up on your favorites, this is the perfect opportunity to save big. But here’s the catch - each sale lasts for just one hour, so you’ll need to act fast to take advantage of the best deals.

And that’s not all. We’ll be giving away a pack of Bubblegum S1s from Calyx Bros to one lucky customer who makes a purchase during the sale. So not only will you be able to save big on all your favorite cannabis seeds, but you could also win an incredible prize!

Stay up to date on all the latest sales and giveaways by following us on social media and checking our forum. But don’t wait - this is a limited-time offer that you won’t want to miss.

Mark your calendar for St. Patrick’s Day and get ready for the ultimate cannabis seed sale. We’ll see you there!

6 Likes

1PM to 2PM = Coupon Code AUTO35 for 35% Off all autoflower seeds

Ready to grow some quality cannabis? Get our autoflower seeds at 35% off with the code AUTO35. Only one hour left, so act fast!

3 Likes

2PM to 3PM = Use Coupon Code BIGBUDDY40 for 40% Off all Big Buddy Seeds

Say hello to Big Buddy Seeds! Get 40% off your purchase with code BIGBUDDY40 during this hour only! Don’t miss this chance to try out some of our most popular strains.

2 Likes

3PM to 4PM = Coupon Code: OVER100 for 35% Off all orders over $100

Stock up on your favorite strains now and save big! Use code OVER100 to get 35% off all orders over $100 during this hour only. Don’t wait, start shopping now!

4 Likes

4PM to 5PM = Coupon Code: FROSTY50 for 50% Off all Frost Brothers

Feeling frosty? Get 50% off all Frost Brothers strains with code FROSTY50! But hurry, this offer is only valid for the next hour.

2 Likes

5PM to 6PM = Use Coupon Code: BAKED50 for 50% Off all Baked Beanz

Looking for some high-quality cannabis seeds? Get 50% off all Baked Beanz strains with code BAKED50. But don’t wait, this offer is only valid for the next hour.

4 Likes

We are excited to announce the Soak’n Beans Eggstravaganza, our biggest online event of the year! Starting April 9th at 12pm MT, you can participate in a series of fun and challenging games and puzzles that will test your skills and creativity. The ultimate goal? Find all the hidden eggs scattered throughout our website and win amazing prizes!

Here’s how it works:

1. Go to our game landing page and read the contest description and rules.
  2. Click on the start button to access the first game.
  3. Complete each game and puzzle to unlock the next one. The difficulty level will increase as you progress, so be prepared to use your brainpower!
  4. The 10th and final game is the Easter egg hunt. Search our website thoroughly to find all the hidden eggs. The first 10 participants who find them all will win the grand prizes listed below. But even if you don’t make it to the top 10, you will still receive a coupon code worth $25 as a reward for your effort.

Prizes

1st Place: $1000 shopping spree on our website
2nd Place: $500 shopping spree on our website
3rd Place: $200 shopping spree on our website
4th-10th Place: A pack of Calyx Bros Seeds

To participate in the Soak’n Beans Eggstravaganza, you must be a member of our website. If you haven’t signed up yet, now is the perfect time to do so. It’s free and easy, and you’ll get access to exclusive deals and promotions.So what are you waiting for?

Get ready for an egg-citing adventure and win big with Soak’n Beans!

8 Likes

Hey man, just wanted to say that the eggstravaganza was the coolest thing I’ve ever seen on a seed website, I just loved it even though I totally sucked at it, couldn’t get past the seed shooter thing on my tiny phone screen lol. Very awesome though, keep up the great work mate.

4 Likes