Some Blueberry stuff, Grape and a little Haten

Hey guys, so since I lost my last grow, I’ve had these vegging, and now in my flower tent. I like em a little smaller until I can get a better grasp on everything, so I’ve vegged for only 5 weeks to keep em on the smaller side. I know a few of these might stretch a bit. I’m currently growing them in 3 gallon, Sohum live soil in a 4 x 4 with a HLG Blackbird LED. I’m really looking forward to each and every one of these. All but the the Grape Pupil has been really vigorous. It was a short shrub, compared to, and really bushy underneath. I ended up laying it down at a 45° angle hoping that the undersides grow up a bit, and it seems to be working OK.

In the photo from left to rt will be the smaller Grape Pupil (putang x star pupil) by Mass Medical, Sail Haten by Green Bodhi (Putang x Hazy kush) & Mass Medical, Blueberry Muffin (cntr) by Humboldt, ///removed///Blueberry Cupcake x Mac 1( (bkL) HERM & Blueberry Fritter by Robinhood (Dj Short BBry x Lumpys fritter) (bkR)

This tent should smell delicious in a few weeks

Thanks for lookin!!

18 Likes

Those look great…nice work!

3 Likes

Thanks a lot bud :+1:

2 Likes

Very nice indeed :+1:

2 Likes

Yes indeed looks like you got a winner :trophy::partying_face::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Nice lineup. Pulling up a chair.

1 Like

Well, lost the Blueberry Cupcake x Mac 1. Another herm for me, but it was a freebie so whatever. Was kinda looking forward to it. I still have pictures. Front Lft is Grape Pupil, then Blueberry Fritter, back Lft Sail Haten and Blueberry Muffin.

3 Likes

So, I ended up reaching out to Humboldt to ask if they’ll ever release a stable Blueberry Cupcake x Mac 1 because mine hermed, and all of a sudden it was my fault because I didn’t step down light schedule. I’ve honestly never heard of this before, and a BS copy and paste response.

I wasn’t even asking for anything free or their advice, but they felt the need to say I’m doing it wrong. I might lower my led to 60% at first, but I’ve never stepped down 18-16-14-12. No one I know steps down either. I get in nature it gradually happens, but who really does this.

Yeah, that’s bullcrap. It’s herming because the genetics of the clone they reversed have it. They need to find a clone without these tendencies, but hey… It’s much cheaper to tell the customer that they are wrong then fixing your own mistakes. :sweat_smile:

It’s not your fault, they just are a shitty company tbh.

Pz :v:t2:

4 Likes

Yeah, and I get that it could possibly herm because it was a freebie, so I’d rather that response. Keep it real. Too many breeders out there with quality genetics. I’m not sure they understand that this is how you lose customers.

1 Like

Blueberry Fritter

Blueberry Muffin

Sail Haten

Grape Pupil (overpowering the tent with grapes)

Just added:
Jungle Boys- Wedding Cake

I’ve never added to an already flowering tent, so I’m honestly not sure what to expect. I suppose I’ll find out.

5 Likes

Good-looking plants. I love anything blueberry. :sunglasses: :metal: :peace_symbol:

1 Like

First time growing any of em. So far they’re really agressive compared to the other fems I was running em with. I have some of the blueberry muffin in regs I might have to run if I like these. Out of em all, I’m looking fwd to the blueberry Fritter the most, and maybe the grape pupil since I’ve never had any grape terps

A few shots with flash because why not :slight_smile: I love the frosty flash shots

Grape Pupil- Mass Medical

Blueberry Fritter- Robinhood

3 Likes

Looks good man! I’m keen to a how that grape pupil turns out, love me some mass medical! :beers::canada::+1::grin:

1 Like

Thanks bud. So far it’s overpowering the tent with grape terps. Never had anything like it, but it’s def my favorite so far. Smallest and nicest structure aside from the BB Fritter.

The sail haten is also mass medical & green bodhi, but I have a few other mass medical I wanna try. Another is a collaboration with thug pug… anaphylaxis and one with dragons flame called pan dragon. Maybe another, but his gear looks interesting.

1 Like

Blueberry Muffin getting some really dark stems. Looks rad.

2 Likes

That’s a nice looking plant…beautiful!

1 Like

Looking good, and I bet they do smell great. Keep rocking.
Great job.

1 Like

Appreciate that man.