Some guys have all the luck

My buddy took his kids out for a hike here in southern california and found a weed plant with a sign “free” on it at the trail head. I helped him grow it since he is not very experienced. It was still in veg but 2 months later it’s ready. We took a small bud off the bottom for a smoke test and damn, we got stupid high! No drying time or cure and keep in mind that I’m a VERY heavy daily weed smoker with a very high tolerance.
I’ve paid thousands buying seeds and have not come across something this heavy duty. He got this thing for free! Man, so lucky. So glad I took clones.

Where can we get this thing tested to find out 1.) what it is and 2.) what the thc levels are?

11 Likes

Whatever you do, just don’t send it to Phylos :joy:

12 Likes

I’ve heard that before. But they didn’t explain why?

1 Like

They deceived a lot of people into giving them their plants/genetics in the name of science for a huge research project - when they were really breeding their own for competition. You can find about it by searching “Phylos cannabis controversy” - they asses

7 Likes

Damn, what aholes! Thanks for the advice.

2 Likes

Would love to see pics of this amazing plant your friend found.

Also, to save yourself from going down a Phylos Bioscience rabbit hole, you may want to read this.

7 Likes

That’s an awesome score! Keep those clones going, post some pics of buds when you bloom! You got me curious now, especially since you say you have been smoking/growing for a while and this has you that impressed.

3 Likes

16 Likes

9 Likes

8 Likes

8 Likes

15 Likes

Last picture is it drying upside down

I just read this. Wow, the nerve of that company!

1 Like

Spread that cut around… call it Free.

6 Likes

My buddy named her Lady Liberty. I’ve still got it after almost a year. Wanted to grow her outside before I decide to keep her or not. It’s nice and strong weed for sure. Smells pineapple-y for the 1st month in the jar then adds a little stale beer into the mix.

4 Likes

I’ve got her outside right now. Flimsy stems I’ve noticed but takes a tough ass punch. Had serious nutrient lockout that killed off half my garden since the soil ph went way outta whack. But she pulled through like a champ, didn’t herm and still gave a very decent end product unlike other strains that survived and ended up tasting sucky. Now that I’ve learned so much from my mistakes, I’m so PUMPED to have her growing outside this time!

4 Likes

Forgot to mention that the grow room she was in when going through all my problems got into the 100 degree plus mark more than a few times. Tough ass lady no doubt! I salute her

2 Likes

Can you post some buds shots and close ups?

2 Likes

Will do when I get off work later tonight. @NorthNorthNugs

1 Like