Some sad news to share that comes with a heavy heart!

Oh buddy, I’m so sorry for your heartbreak! Time is your friend. I hope you two can work it out. If not I hope you find peace in this sucky situation. Big hugs and love to you!

16 Likes

Hi Mr T.
If you need a ear or shoulder bro I’m available. I’ve been in a similar situation, it’s never nice. I wont offer any advice, but I’m more than happy to listen and offer any support I can.
Just remember, you need to look after you, so you can help yourself, and your son, grow into the men that the world needs now more than ever.
All the best brother, sing out if you need to yell and scream or anything.
Jay

12 Likes

The sun will always shine my friend. No matter what the universe throws at us, its always for a reason beyond what we think we understand. Time is a gift that allows you healing bro, so take these curve balls in stride.
Sorry about what you’re going through my G… be strong and keep you head up.
Peace

14 Likes

I know you are going through a lot. A divorce is very hard. If you ever want to just talk and shoot the shit. Please PM me. I would love to be your ear. Even if you just want to bullshit about your day. Right now you need all your friends and family on your side and sometimes it’s a lot easier to talk to a stranger than it is a friend. Trust me I know where you are coming from. I was married for 10yrs before I met my new girl. (Who is a friggen saint and I’m blessed to have her).

It’s a hard road, but I’m here for you bro. Just pm me and get everything off your chest if you want. It feels so much better to talk about it. Don’t bottle up or you will regret it.

You have plenty of friends here, you might of never met us in person, but we are a community and here to listen when you want to talk.

13 Likes

chin up fella, you have a son to get through this. He is pulling for you to get shit together I bet.
best of luck moving forward.

12 Likes

take care of yourself so that you can take care of the others in your life
I know the feeling of what you are going thru
peace and try to flow with where your situation leads you
love, Sam

10 Likes

Also, as others have said, if you ever need someone to talk to, shoot me a PM on here. I know 100% what it feels like and always have an open ear to those in need.

And as far as everyone else goes, veteran, non-veteran, MJ user, non-MJ user, white, black, yellow, purple, green, gay, straight, bi, male, female, male to female, female to male, both male and female, what ever… if you ever need to talk about anything or just to vent, shoot me a PM. I don’t have a piece of paper hanging on the wall to make me “official,” but for God’s sake, I have two fucking ears and eyes that work, a brain to comprehend, and a heart to care. Know that there are people out there who care (even if they don’t agree with your view or stance on something.)

12 Likes

Thank you all for sincere kind words you’ve expressed they will help me through these difficult times for sure thanks OG community for all you’ve done it is greatly appreciated!

18 Likes

Damm man, really sad to hear. My parents also divorced some years ago, luckily I was already over 18, but for a kid it will be tougher. Just try to spend time with your son and ofc if it’s possible, end up friends with your wife even if you divorce. It would be the best thing for your son but anyway I wish you the best and hope you can fix your problems. Don’t worry about the grows, I know you love to do that but fix your problems first and then get back to do what you love to do. You always have other grows to watch that are also yours, just like me for example, you were the one that helped me the most really being patience and converting me to the organic way to grow, so if you need anything don’t mind asking. I wish you the best and I really hope you can get back on track as soon as possible. Take care my friend.

11 Likes

There are just no good words for you right now, IMHO.
As an old guy, that did lose his first built world, and most everything else, when my first wife, decided she needed space.
We had been together living together for 6 years, then married for 18 years.
I thought the loneliness would kill me…it did not.
I thought alcohol would help…it did not.
I thought indiscriminate hooking up would help…it did not.

I found focus with my kids. I found strength in knowing they still needed and wanted my time.
I then focused on my job, and the kids. We would go camping, fishing, or just lollygag about, but time marched on.
4-5 years later, I strike up a conversation with a lady. We have dinner a few times, she is single and NOT looking. I was single and NOT looking. So we found a friendship, and over time became friends. Now we have been married for 10 years in a few weeks.

Do not give up. Do not give in to easy fixes, there are none. Roll your sleeves up, gather up your kid at whatever time you have with them, and focus on rebuilding and going forward.

Do not give in to hate, allow your self some grief, but do not live there. Try and focus forward.

Do not beat yourself up, and do not hate her, focus forward to what you want to build.

I wish you all the best in this harsh time man!!

20 Likes

Thanks @SpikPT your words are heartfelt!

7 Likes

@Tinytuttle I’m so sorry to hear about your issues. You seem like a too a good guy to have this happen to you. I do understand some aspects of what you are going through and sincerely hope that you get things either worked out with your family or at the least come to an amicable agreement in regards to everything.
Wishing you the best in this bad time and also thank you for your contribution to OG I absolutely love your last outdoor grow. It showed me that my thoughts on outdoor in the yard is not only a good idea but plenty feasible for myself. I find myself going back to your log and taking all kinds of notes for my own spring endeavors.
Keep on keeping on and hold your head high. This too shall pass and you will be on to better things in life.
Sending good vibes your way.

10 Likes

Positive vibes @Tinytuttle sorry to hear what happened. OG family is here for support !

Best of wishes

9 Likes

Hey Mr T. How you travelling? Hoping that your loving living life mate.
Break ups are rough; from when we’re all kids (I remember being young(er)) and it never gets easier, regardless of age, maturity or so-called wisdom.
Just know you’re not alone man, lots of people here for you to lean on, and we’re all stoners mostly, so no judgement. We’re here beside your RL friends, all supporting you however you need… sometimes a listener is worth 100x a advisor.
Be you, be strong! Excel and exceed.
You are worth it all. And more.

15 Likes

I taking one day at a time brother we have to get the house ready still we are still living together till that time comes it’s getting easier every day

13 Likes

I’m sorry man. What a shitty situation! This stuff happens far to often and when kids are in the middle it can get all so messy.

Have faith and be tuff. Don’t let this ruin you. Fight for your rights with your child if it goes down that road. If you don’t as you grow old that will be what hangs over you.

In time this will get better. It might even be for the best. :heart::v:

11 Likes

I just saw this and I don’t have any good advice to give. All I can say is I am so sorry to hear your going through that. You have plenty of friends on here myself included. Let me know if I can do anything to help and hang in there bro! Things will be OK.

13 Likes

Thanks @Hashtree for your words!

4 Likes

Hey Tt, how’re you doing?
I just read this and I echo many of the sentiments here.
This is a great community and I feel privileged to be part of it because of people like you.
Stand strong.

11 Likes

Thanks @spaceman ! Much better but time will tell TY for the kind words.

11 Likes