Sorry I have been out

This week was brutal.
I won’t go into details but mom is better and in a very expensive but clean and nice home where they do alzheimers care.
We struggled because the rehab units won’t take anyone who is prescribed Haldol and the alzheimers units disnt want someone who was immobile.
Thus this place which has a good things said about it.
I wouldn’t wish this on anyone.
I feel like my brain is broken and am just trying to catch up on sleep after being with her the last five nights in a row from 7pm to 930 am.
Will do some seed mailing when I’m better.

39 Likes

Dealing with loved ones that are having disabling difficulties is a hard thing.
I applaud you for caring enough to make sure she is being treated well and know that she is not forgotten…….

18 Likes

@Trowertripper :pensive: Thanks for sharing your struggle with us. :pray:

We’re out here in the aether when you need us. :v:

:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

Get better Brochaco get some rest this place ain’t going anywhere anytime soon.Lights always on for you here Homie

8 Likes

Take some rest, recover from the stress cause seeds can wait, your mom doesn’t.

My grang grand mother died with that german chet, and it is hard on everyone, you got the best place you could find where she will be taking care of by profissional personel that know and are used to this so you did the best you could.

Good luck

5 Likes

Worrying about “seed slinging” is low on the Priority List!! Rest, get your health right, it allows you to make clear decisions. I wish you nothing but the best during these trying days. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Just do your best to take care of you and yours. Sending out mailing should not even be a thought in your head right now. Take care and all the best to you and yours.

8 Likes

Thanks…I moved my island skunk seedlings to 2 litr3 pots and happy frog. Looks like I have oaxacan volunteers behind the studio…lol

2 Likes

I missed this thread till just now. Man spend any/all free time you’ve got doing something that makes you feel good & relaxed/zen. Nobody needs any beans for a long time… your only task is easing stress by doing something you enjoy :+1: Get that dopamine up! :pray:

2 Likes