Sour Bubble from the man, the legend, BOG

I hate cluttering up another’s thread but here’s some useful info regarding shipping with coil-flips and non machinable letters…since it’s been discussed here.(I’ll start a specific thread for this as well)

Postage is currently changing and I’ve had a few returns that could not be delivered do too lack of postage!(Non-machiheable letters cost more postage)

You will be required to use these stamps specifically for non-machineable letters

Here they are

Alaskagrown

10 Likes

So it looks like this is the last time you will see these Sour Bubble. One last glimpse of them before they die :slight_smile: There are some seeds poking out so I imagine I will get a few but mostly just smokable bud.

38 Likes

gorgeous buds and structure! :heart_eyes: :100: :fire:

3 Likes

@DougDawson

have you smoked the sour bubble before?

3 Likes

Godspeed you black emperor! Hope it’s killer smoke Doug. Nicely grown bud! :v:t2:

2 Likes

No sir, have not smoked any BOG strains, looking forward to it though. Pop by this thread and put in your input to try to save the awesome little Sour Bubble :slight_smile:

7 Likes

i really like the looks of the shorter purple one. you’re keeping the seeds from each separate, right?

2 Likes

That’s the plan and you just reminded me that I had a bud from Grape Punch plant I will be making has from sitting in the cupboard drying. BOG Grape Punch on the way :slight_smile:

22 Likes

Oh by the way, all you wonderful OGers looking for some Sour Bubble seeds, keep watching. Here comes the Sour Bubble Redemption run which is about to begin :slight_smile: These babies are about to get their own brand new 5x5 tent and a new 800 Watt light to help them grow into a mountain of seeds for you all.

42 Likes

i would love to run some of those sour bubbles from that small purple one. let me know if/when you need testers.

5 Likes

Superb job my friend!!

Looks like you’re gonna have a nice amount of some killer smoke here soon…and a few seeds to play with too!

The remaining SB should love their new home and light…can’t wait see what phenotypes present themselves from the seeds I gifted you…anything from 1-4. Hopefully more BX3!

Alaskagrown

10 Likes

Can’t wait for this sour bubble seed redemption run! Love what you do Doug it’s great to be in a place where there’s others who show real hard working growers the respect they deserve. RIP BOG :alien:. Yo hope your road is smooth my friend.

5 Likes

Ok. I’mma hafta grow some-a dose. That first pic has me mesmerized. Huge leaves are soooo pretty.

4 Likes

Very nice! Those are some of the healthiest plants I’ve seen!! Very happy indeed! :metal:

6 Likes

I had no idea there was a wireless one. It’s tough enough to get a good shot just cause the slightest movement screws it up but having no tether could definitely help!

Those trich shots are pretty sexy too!

5 Likes

That’s the only way I can use mine.

1 Like

Same here.

There’s a sweet spot around 100-200x that’s somewhat forgiving but when you focus past that toward 800-1000x fuggetaboutit, i need that stability. I just use a stake and a spring clamp

1 Like

Don’t be surprised if they over look the stamps…
Trying to show indentation on card! Not a opened envelope !

Just a head up sir :blush:

4 Likes

Ok, new tent for redemption run set up with carbon filter. All that’s left is to set up lights and move plants.

24 Likes