Sour Bubble from the man, the legend, BOG

Off you go bud!!! Yes!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :hugs:

1 Like

Yes!! Way to go Doug, hoping for 100% germ rates for you bud. BOG send your blessings to this man!

1 Like

Sour Strawberry and Sour Bubble F2s should arrive in the mail wednesday courtesy of @Mithridate. Should I drop some? Id have Some Sour Boggle a few days ahead of you and those two a few days behind.

5 Likes

Cant go wrong dropping BOG beans.

6 Likes

Go along with the Sour BluTooth. Also got a BOG Sr. Sweet Cindy pack I could drop some from too . . .

5 Likes

I dont think there is a Sweet Cindy grow going, that’s the one I would drop. The other strains are already being run.

6 Likes

Pluse 1+ :+1:

4 Likes

Plus 2 : )

5 Likes

Plus 3 I agree

2 Likes

Well just got home from work and checked on the seeds. It’s been less than 24 hours and the BOG Sour Bubble is older seeds but it looks like 2 have cracked open and we are awaiting the rest, not a bad start for older seeds that have been going for less than 20 hours :slight_smile:

25 Likes

Glad they’re cracking for you Doug! Cheers!

2 Likes

Some bog seeds are notorious for having very thick shells, sour bubble probably is the worst offender. Thick shells are great for long term storage, not so much for ease of germination :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I wouldnt hesitate to precrack the laggers,
or use sandpaper on the ridge.

Birth them, doc. lol

6 Likes

All good bud. 2 have already cracked and they only went in paper towel this morning. I may have to resort to such things but not there yet. Gotta let nature do it’s thing first.

5 Likes

Off to a good start rest should follow along over the next day or so.

4 Likes

I just finished up a sweet Cindy run. 1 female outta 7 and she’s a big girl. I’ll be trimming her up and posting pictures by this weekend. Her clone also just went into a 1 gal to eventually be mothered out.

9 Likes

Bet there’s another one popped by lunchtime tomorrow

1 Like

One female out of seven, that’s horrible.

1 Like

@DougDawson You’re telling me :sweat_smile::sweat_smile: thankfully she’s probably gonna yield as much as all three sour boggles combined.

3 Likes

Nice, in the Podcast I listened to BOG said Sour Boggle was the one weed he would recommend to all as it was pretty much bullet proof. Got any pics you can post? smokeit2

3 Likes

I’ll tag along good luck with your grow

4 Likes