Sour Bubble from the man, the legend, BOG

@MoBilly this is the one I use:

P3 P4400 Kill A Watt Electricity Usage Monitor https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00009MDBU/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_0K5AQP5WGCZG6VA92801

I gotta imagine anything similar like what was posted above would do fine though

Edit: I got mine for less than that Amazon price at harbor freight. Like $25 I think

3 Likes

That’s mine too! :+1:

Cheers
G

2 Likes

Thanks guys. We’re heading to town in a couple of days for feed. Harbor Freight is another stop.

4 Likes

I am currently not using a power draw meter. But, now I’m definitely looking into getting one… looking good btw!

3 Likes

I use a wifi power strip that has energy monitoring built in. Does live power draw of course and keeps history of on/off, how much power used and average of 7 and 30 days.

4 Likes

man for a minute there i thought that might have been a more affordable version of those niwa grow hubs. those things looks so sick but the price on them is prohibitive for sure.

2 Likes

Can set up automation based on time, outdoor temp, good stuff. Maybe not quite as much control in one place as the niwa grow thing since I got my ac temp control and humidity controlled in the inkbird app and water by hand. Also 1/4 of the price with power monitoring.

3 Likes

The key is that a power draw meter is very specific where the potentiometer is all guess work. 50% on the potentiometer is not necessarily 50%. Mine is in my tent so I can see reading as I adjust the light and there are no apps needed.

5 Likes

I love turning the dimmer on the se3000s and seeing the draw drop. Def can tune it in by the watt better than a dial.

4 Likes

Thanks everyone. All that helped out a lot.
:wink::+1:

2 Likes

Needed to run to town earlier than I thought.

Their prices are nice. I’m wondering if their products are decent.

11 Likes

So how about some plant pics ladies and gentlemen. Plants are on the grow and definitely going to flip these.

31 Likes

I’m thinking about putting a tape line on the wall behind the plants before I flip them. Just to have a baseline for checking out how much they stretch out. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I’m interested. You say you want them to stay small. It looks like you have plenty of room. Are you thinking that they may just go nuts during the stretch?
They do look great BTW.

3 Likes

I am going to have to separate some of them at a point, the smaller tents are not as tall.

5 Likes

Ahhhh! Memory coming back, brain cells firing, OH yeah, I remember you saying that.

3 Likes

Pinch the tops on the ones going to the smaller tents . Low and bushy .

4 Likes

I have thought about that but I don’t know what’s getting pulled out yet.

4 Likes

Looking good Doug, that big one in the back left looks like he’s fully bounced back

3 Likes

Really this is just the same update as the Grape Punch. I just changed lights to be off from 7am to 7pm. This follows our hydro tier program so the lights are off during peak hours. Makes a nice difference it hydro bill as 7pm to 7am is off peak and $0.082 per kwh while on peak is $0.170 per kwh. Something I think many growers ignore but as you can see by the price it’s half the cost. The only issue is being home on weekends and wanting to tend the plants during the day is not possible but hey, will be over 50% cheaper to run the lights and also help keep the heat up over night. Let the stretch begin.

17 Likes