Sour Bubble from the man, the legend, BOG

You haven’t had issues with the strip and HA? I had a Kasa 3 plug strip, and HA only liked finding the first out of 3 switches, never would find the other two. In the Kasa app, it found all 3 every time.

Didn’t realize it did live power draw too. wonder if the HS103 switches do too… I have a dozen of them in use…

3 Likes

Damn Doug, these things are going full
Hulk! So rad to see, keep up the great work man

3 Likes

Great info @Alaskagrown!

How did you find the BOG style of perpetual grow? I really want to try this approach once I expand. I’m thinking 1/4 BOG (3 plants started every 2 weeks).

Cheers
G

9 Likes

Holy crap they are looking nice! Everyone is so bushy and perked up! Awesome job Doug!

4 Likes

Hey @Alaskagrown , I believe these are BX3. I purchased them in an auction here from @DannyTerpintine .

8 Likes

Checking in, used my last likes here. Your plants are looking strong and beautiful, as always, great growin OG!

14 Likes

Thanks bud, appreciate it. Man that is cool looking, I am envious of your talent.

7 Likes

It was fun and different…big plants! One of the keys to BOG style was the “double potting” basically when re-potting into a bigger pot he would leave the top 1/3 of the old root ball above the new soil line creating massive air roots. Wish I still had pictures of this as was cool to look at!!

8 Likes

What a score Doug!! Those BX3’s were my favorite of the bunch…lucky man indeed!!

6 Likes

Couldn’t let you go without your daily pics. This way you see what I see for better or for worse :wink:

47 Likes

Absolutely Awesome! :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Looking very jungly in there Doug, exciting stuff, thanks for keeping up on the dailies

4 Likes

You have some beautiful green color on the girls now bro!
:+1:

5 Likes

Thanks all, things did get off to a rocky start on this run and had a hiccup or two but it looks like we are defiantly on our way to some Sour Bubble seeds. I am getting anxious to see what we got for male/female but I suppose all we can do is wait and see what happens.

10 Likes

Ummm… Better! Yep, Better! You make it look easy to identify a problem, adjust and carry on without skipping a beat!

4 Likes

Thanks bud, I am trying :slight_smile: Had a couple issues with this run but I think we are past those issues for the most part. Will be watching for whatever comes our way next.

6 Likes

@DougDawson

Here’s a cannabis specific Vapor Pressure Deficit(VPD) chart. Proper humidity per temps….

13 Likes

Looking good Doug. What’s the light at now? Same wattage % as you posted much earlier in the thread?

4 Likes

Thanks very much for the chart, I appreciate the info.

4 Likes

Hey @anon20530495 , yes, still set the same but going to start turning it up now that they have moved to 12/12.

4 Likes